Jump to content

Week 5 Carlisle vs Lone Oak


upullinmychain
 Share

Carlisle @ Lone Oak  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Carlisle will win this one as bad as they want to. Lone oak lost to a less than average Winona team and Carlisle has been hanging 60 plus on the same teams that will probably make playoffs in Winona's district. This game will be very bad all Carlisle needs to do is get out injury free!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Carlisle will win this one as bad as they want to. Lone oak lost to a less than average Winona team and Carlisle has been hanging 60 plus on the same teams that will probably make playoffs in Winona's district. This game will be very bad all Carlisle needs to do is get out injury free!

That injury free sounds good to my soul right about how...js 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Well Dave campbell moved us up to 7, but only because they had to remove Muenster from top ten after third loss,jeez. They surely big on those west Texas and Centex teams tho..I can understand Albany,losing to Hawley and playing with starting qb out and a rb missing,and only losing by a couple td.but some of those teams ain't playing anybody..guess it'll stay that way now till playoffs 

Muenster has played a pretty tough schedule. Those krauts will be a factor in district & playoffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heck our schedule ain't been a cakewalk,two of the 3A team's we beat are 3-1..one has beat buffalo,white oak and Paul pewitt..so im curios as to whom you have to beat too break into the top five 🤷‍♂️..I mean I'm assuming you have to beat a ranked 2a team to get in the mix now and not pick on 3a teams..whatever,I'm done with or,they can do it however they want,we'll just have to climb over the carnage we create going forward ✌️

Edited by upullinmychain
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Heck our schedule ain't been a cakewalk,two of the 3A team's we beat are 3-1..one has beat buffalo,white oak and Paul pewitt..so im curios as to whom you have to beat too break into the top five 🤷‍♂️..I mean I'm assuming you have to beat a ranked 2a team to get in the mix now and not pick on 3a teams..whatever,I'm done with or,they can do it however they want,we'll just have to climb over the carnage we create going forward ✌️

Yea Carlisle has played a tough schedule. I wouldn't worry too much about the rankings. That stuff works itself out in the end anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Yea Carlisle has played a tough schedule. I wouldn't worry too much about the rankings. That stuff works itself out in the end anyway.

Agreed...  ranking are for the sportswriters and the fans, but have no actual bearing on the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Well Dave campbell moved us up to 7, but only because they had to remove Muenster from top ten after third loss,jeez. They surely big on those west Texas and Centex teams tho..I can understand Albany,losing to Hawley and playing with starting qb out and a rb missing,and only losing by a couple td.but some of those teams ain't playing anybody..guess it'll stay that way now till playoffs 

Yeah, Muenster bit off a little too much with that predistrict schedule. They should breeze thru district and beyond.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gobstopper77 said:

Yeah, Muenster bit off a little too much with that predistrict schedule. They should breeze thru district and beyond.

My biggest problem Is ya have to take a big tough predistrict schedule to get ready for a run and kids get beat to hell and out for weeks or the year..sometimes it ain't worth the cost but if you get through it,it can make ya tough as nails...kind of at two minds about it anymore 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know that polls are butt, my question is this,out of all the so called polls,how does Padilla compare wit dctf and then others? What's his /their percentage on being right compared to the others?..I know he's had reach into San Antonio and into Austin,knows a lot about their goings on in the uil and so on.....just honestly curious I guess 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I know that polls are butt, my question is this,out of all the so called polls,how does Padilla compare wit dctf and then others? What's his /their percentage on being right compared to the others?..I know he's had reach into San Antonio and into Austin,knows a lot about their goings on in the uil and so on.....just honestly curious I guess 🤷‍♂️

I wish I knew too. I honestly don't think they are very accurate. It's just an educated guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...