My Week 5 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

On 9/24/2022 at 9:43 PM, Eagle8 said:

Aye yo.....you still rocking that same energy? Just checkin in on ya. 

Absolutely. Jefferson barely lost to #7 ranked team. Yes, granted the team was in Division 2 in the same classification. If Jeffy would have gotten routed than maybe not. But losing the game in the last 33 seconds to a team that everyone was saying Jeffy would have no shot of winning. Similar with Tatum vs Lumberton. Tatum losing barely to a really good team. I stand by what I said. Jeffy will beat Tatum in the late game of the season.

13 hours ago, Coach1990 said:

Absolutely. Jefferson barely lost to #7 ranked team. Yes, granted the team was in Division 2 in the same classification. If Jeffy would have gotten routed than maybe not. But losing the game in the last 33 seconds to a team that everyone was saying Jeffy would have no shot of winning. Similar with Tatum vs Lumberton. Tatum losing barely to a really good team. I stand by what I said. Jeffy will beat Tatum in the late game of the season.

Let me ask you this.....have you seen us play in a game? On film or anything?

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Let me ask you this.....have you seen us play in a game? On film or anything?

I saw the game in person and Jeffy will have problems with Tatum's offense. Even the Jeffy fans were saying they have problems on defense against that type of offense/s. 

The only way I can see Jeffy staying in the game is if they keep up the score with y'all and have a great game on that side.