Bullard @ Carthage [Homecoming]

HearEmaGrowlin

Bullard @ Carthage   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

39 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

They are very good and getting better every game. 
Will know at the end of the season how they stack up against previous Dawg O lines. 

The 19 and 20 O lines were the absolute best. It will be hard for any Dawg O line to match them, but time will tell. 
The 19 group averaged 308 pounds, they destroyed a great defensive front of LeVega in the state championship game. 20 was almost as good. 

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The 19 and 20 O lines were the absolute best. It will be hard for any Dawg O line to match them, but time will tell. 
The 19 group averaged 308 pounds, they destroyed a great defensive front of LeVega in the state championship game. 20 was almost as good. 

The 2009 group (Cutter Clinton, one of Kemmy Henderson's sons, et al.) also ranks up there.  They had several 3-year starters, as I recall.

Edited by BevBrownJr
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

I don’t think it should be a problem at home. But ya never know I suppose. 😬

Not that I think it’s gonna be a problem, but do you think CISD has looked at our current setup and how the players walk past home crowd to go to their locker room?

25 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Not that I think it’s gonna be a problem, but do you think CISD has looked at our current setup and how the players walk past home crowd to go to their locker room?

Surely, right? Lol. Surely someone has.

I’d be willing to bet there is even more security than normal tomorrow night. 

2 hours ago, JBizzle said:

The times I have been there they always have uniformed officers and admin at the crossing point and stop home crowd traffic both ways until the team passes by.  I would bet there may be a little more presence there moving forward, as well as a presence between stadium and gym.  It’s a short walk but you never know.

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dawg Day!!!!!!!!!

Wonder who the King and Queen will be.

Dawgs will have to defend against the pass tonight.

Bullard’s QB is 6’4”, 190.

Yea it sounds like they can move the ball through the air pretty well. Looking forward to seeing how the defense holds up tonight.