Bullard @ Carthage [Homecoming]

HearEmaGrowlin

Bullard @ Carthage   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Yea it sounds like they can move the ball through the air pretty well. Looking forward to seeing how the defense holds up tonight.

Do yall have to make scenarios up in yalls head to not be bored or something? Lol, a 1-3 team vs possibly one of Carthage's best teams yet - (They can sling the 💩 out of the rock, better stay on our toes....) lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Do yall have to make scenarios up in yalls head to not be bored or something? Lol, a 1-3 team vs possibly one of Carthage's best teams yet - (They can sling the 💩 out of the rock, better stay on our toes....) lol

Haha!  I think the Dawg fans look at every team and try to figure out how they are going to play the Dawgs.  Bullard has been very competitive in every game they have played.  Their 3 losses have been close.  We try not to get too overly confident to the point of just thinking that they win by showing up.  Coach Surratt has said many times that if they don't take teams seriously and show up thinking they have it won, things will go badly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Bullard QB may be able to sling it, but Carthage “has some advantages” at DL.  Bullard OL blocking will resemble the top half of a minnow bucket tonight.  Result……..Carthage 49-0

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I mean… ya never know. I don’t think Carthage defense has truly been tested through the air. Kilgore definitely tried to throw it on them, just to no effect. Cornerstone threw it a little bit, wasn’t very good. Pitt of course just runs. Marshall couldn’t move the ball in any way. 

I just think Bullard will be the best passing offense Carthage has faced is all. So I hope the defense has the same results.

• Like 1

I watched the first half of Bullard vs Mineola.  Very entertaining game, especially the Pendergrass kid's performance.

But Bullard doesn't have the athletes to matchup with Carthage regardless of scheme. Small on interior line will definitely affect ability to run their offense.

Not sure how this thread has survived.

5 minutes ago, PostSurfer said:

I watched the first half of Bullard vs Mineola.  Very entertaining game, especially the Pendergrass kid's performance.

But Bullard doesn't have the athletes to matchup with Carthage regardless of scheme. Small on interior line will definitely affect ability to run their offense.

Not sure how this thread has survived.

Man we gotta have something to do during the week. Smoakying is tough when you are rolling everyone. Lol

38 minutes ago, PostSurfer said:

Although I haven’t seen any of them this year, I imagine all the district opponents will have trouble running their offense against the Bulldogs’ defensive front. And with 3 of the front 4 being sophomores, this could be true for another couple of seasons.

Edited by BevBrownJr
  • Like 1