Shelbyville Dragons (3-1) at Joaquin Rams (2-1)

trueblue82

District 11AA D1 Opener  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Dragons or Rams?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, jacketgrad06 said:

A little surprised it is this lopsided. Figured it would be closer and I wasn’t sure on who would come out. Good job Joaquin. Looking stout again 

Difference between the teams pillow fighting ever Friday and the ones that spank your tail. Timpson Joaquin  Beckville Corgan and Centerville on different level. Then Timpson is on its on level.

18 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

Difference between the teams pillow fighting ever Friday and the ones that spank your tail. Timpson Joaquin  Beckville Corgan and Centerville on different level. Then Timpson is on its on level.

Yes. Lol I've been saying this all year. "I think Joaquin and Beckville are really really good this year. But it doesn't even matter." 

Ol’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: I generally don’t make predictions on our games other than on the pick ‘em threads, and I never predict scores on ours anymore because I’m getting old and superstitious. I did feel good about this game because I felt like we had a big advantage in the trenches where football games are won and lost. I’ll be honest, I did not see us being as dominant as we were.  It was obvious on the first drive that we were going to own the line of scrimmage and render Shelbyville helpless to stop us. I felt like their best chance to stay in the game was to turn it into a track meet and match us score for score, but they only sustained one drive and the QB was running for his life on every pass attempt. It was good to see Cole Bragg get involved again on offense. The freshman RB from Shelbyville, #22 impressed me. He ran hard and kept his feet under him. He’s gonna be a good one. Good luck to the Dragons on the rest of the district schedule. Our game at Garrison next week should be a slobber knocker. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Ol’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: I generally don’t make predictions on our games other than on the pick ‘em threads, and I never predict scores on ours anymore because I’m getting old and superstitious. I did feel good about this game because I felt like we had a big advantage in the trenches where football games are won and lost. I’ll be honest, I did not see us being as dominant as we were.  It was obvious on the first drive that we were going to own the line of scrimmage and render Shelbyville helpless to stop us. I felt like their best chance to stay in the game was to turn it into a track meet and match us score for score, but they only sustained one drive and the QB was running for his life on every pass attempt. It was good to see Cole Bragg get involved again on offense. The freshman RB from Shelbyville, #22 impressed me. He ran hard and kept his feet under him. He’s gonna be a good one. Good luck to the Dragons on the rest of the district schedule. Our game at Garrison next week should be a slobber knocker. 

#22 is absolutely the real deal! 

And yall will beat Garrison handily.