Tyler High (1-3)(1-0) vs McKinney North (3-1)(0-1)

cujoforlife

District 7-5D1  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

How does North look? They didn’t look too

good in the vids i watched. 

Their QB Hitchcock is pretty decent and their RB Walker is soon to be a 1, 000 yard ground gainer (like by next week) ! 

They're not very athletic anywhere else...quite frankly !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

How does North look? They didn’t look too

good in the vids i watched. 

Wanted to wait to halftime to really answer.

Their QB isn’t bad, his decision making tonight hasn’t been the best. They’d be completely lost without their stud back. The fact that this is only a one score game really shocks me, especially cause it had felt like North had controlled it all the way.

North’s defense is not good. McFall has run all over them. If Tyler had even a decent QB that could hit his throws, they’d be winning this game. He’s had guys open all over the field and couldn’t connect.

Tyler’s D line is getting little to no pressure on North, but they’ve had flashes here and there. Outside of the 82 yard run, they’ve kept the stud back in check really.

I’m not sure what North is thinking some of these plays. The fake two pointer was badly designed. Then the trick half back pass was just….horrible. 

Lions are moving the ball between their 15 to North’s 30-20 or so, but after that, they can’t punch it in. Cujo’s already gone for it on 4th down 4 times (could be 5) already.

• Like 1

Tyler has attempted 3 fourth tries and are a "solid" 0-3. The first was a 4th and 2 from near midfield and they throw a deep pass which fell incomplete. SMH ?!?

The second was a 4th and 8 from their own 35 yard line...yeah that's right ?? The ensuing pass fell incomplete !

Duh...just bad !

THOSE are a microcosm of poor plays called !! No other way around it !!

The Lions players "deserve" much better !!

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

They converted a 4th and 1 in the first quarter on their TD drive.

And it was not their own 35, it was North’s 35 lol

My bad on the first one BUT listening to the radio call they definitely stated the 4th and 8 was from their OWN 35 yard line.

I can ALWAYS depend on you to correct me... lol !?!

Thank you in advance !!

I STILL stand by my poor coaching assertions of Tyler Lion Football !

They're lucky to be in this game at halftime only because the opposition isn't very strong either.

McNorth really should feed RB Walker the rock a bunch in the 2nd half...imo !