2022 Southwest Classic

Stoney

Texas A&M vs Arkansas  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Aggies
    • Razorbacks

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

A few more lackluster offensive performances by Jumbo's aggys and the transfer portal and decommitments could become very active ....

That could just be wishful thinking. These kids committed and have stayed even with all the problems in previous years. I’m not saying it won’t happen, I’m just saying it’s not like these kids committed off of explosion anyways. 

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

That could just be wishful thinking. These kids committed and have stayed even with all the problems in previous years. I’m not saying it won’t happen, I’m just saying it’s not like these kids committed off of explosion anyways. 

Hide and watch ... 😂

My BOLD Predictions

Aggies win 28 - 24. 

Johnson throws for over 250 yard. 

Stewart record his first 100 yd receiving game - Mostly YAC 

AP and Coaches Poll move Texas A&M to 22 or one below Texas even though Tech upsets them  - LOL that one was a joke - Ya'll don't get your feathers ruffled 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If our DBs getting torched vertically and/or can't tackle like last week it'll be a long stressful game. 

Torched and vertical isn’t exactly something our passing attack does. Can you call what we have a passing attack?

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Not over....But seriously 90 mil?

He got his extension coming of a top 5 finish. Yes it was excessive, but it’s relative. They gave him an extension because other big time programs (including lsu who has the AD that hired Jimbo to A&M) we’re in hiring seasons. It was a move to stay away from our coach. I don’t hate the contract. There is not a single coach alive worth his contract but Nick Saban. Everyone else in college football is overpaid. 

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

What is the point of stacking up d-linemen to run a 3 man front. 

Stupidity.

They have several defensible lineman hurt, but I agree it’s stupid. The strength of this team is the dline depth. The weakness of this team is LB depth, so let’s just take a DL off to add an extra linebacker. Absolutely stupid.