2022 Southwest Classic

Stoney

Texas A&M vs Arkansas  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Aggies
    • Razorbacks

20 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Thanks Buddy. I thought Pittman outthought himself. Could’ve just run up the middle every down and he got cute and killed multiple drives. 

That drive with the gadget plays when Hornsby drops the ball, the redzone fumble by KJ which resulted in a TD killed us. 

10 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

That drive with the gadget plays when Hornsby drops the ball, the redzone fumble by KJ which resulted in a TD killed us. 

I agree. That drive could have been the dagger. Instead it was the drive that left the game up for grabs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Thanks Buddy. I thought Pittman outthought himself. Could’ve just run up the middle every down and he got cute and killed multiple drives. 

4 weeks and this team is still getting gashed by the run. I’m beginning to dislike the 3 man fronts.

6 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You’re a t-shirt Bama fan. Until they suck and then you’ll move on to another school. Don’t really care if you agree with it or your opinions on finance degrees. You’d kill for any degree from A&M. 😂

Who says your nothing but a t-shirt fan besides you? One thing is for sure, you're a HUGE smoke blower!

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

4 weeks and this team is still getting gashed by the run. I’m beginning to dislike the 3 man fronts.

I have mixed feelings. I do hate the 3 man front for a team that’s loaded at DL, but then again the defense held Arkansas scoreless for 2.5 quarters after the initial 14 and gave the offense the chances it need to get going. 

At this point I just think winning ugly is our identity. I don’t think we know how to play well start to finish, but defensively they can be very good in spurts. 

48 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I have mixed feelings. I do hate the 3 man front for a team that’s loaded at DL, but then again the defense held Arkansas scoreless for 2.5 quarters after the initial 14 and gave the offense the chances it need to get going. 

At this point I just think winning ugly is our identity. I don’t think we know how to play well start to finish, but defensively they can be very good in spurts. 

I’ll take winning ugly instead over losing ugly like my team is great at doing. 

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

Has Jimbo ever NOT won ugly? Feels like every game is a grind.