Corrigan-Camden vs Hempstead!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Hempstead   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We definitely should be ready man… these teams we’ve been playing have been huge brother! Lol 

Definitely looking good. On track for a collision with Centerville. I picked CC to be the top challenge for Timpson in the region at the beginning of the year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Definitely looking good. On track for a collision with Centerville. I picked CC to be the top challenge for Timpson in the region at the beginning of the year. 

Yes sir!  The centerville game should be another slug fest this year!   The key for us will be to stay healthy!!  The way the bracket is set up this year,  if we win district and made it to the 3rd round ,  that’s where we would meet timpson..  and if we get 2nd seed we would meet them in the 4th round ..

really hoping to get the chance to play them ! 

4 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir!  The centerville game should be another slug fest this year!   The key for us will be to stay healthy!!  The way the bracket is set up this year,  if we win district and made it to the 3rd round ,  that’s where we would meet timpson..  and if we get 2nd seed we would meet them in the 4th round ..

really hoping to get the chance to play them ! 

If y'all get 2nd seed, then probably will be looking at an area round matchup against a good (probably undefeated) Cooper team. A Cooper vs Centerville or CC will be a pretty darn good battle. Can’t put the cart before the horse though. Lot of football to be played between now & then lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bulldognation1 said:

If y'all get 2nd seed, then probably will be looking at an area round matchup against a good (probably undefeated) Cooper team. A Cooper vs Centerville or CC will be a pretty darn good battle. Can’t put the cart before the horse though. Lot of football to be played between now & then lol.

Yes sir I was looking at that!  Lol

i had it figured that if we got 2nd then we would meet either Cooper or alba in the 2nd round!  
CC has a pretty good shot at being 

9-0 goin into the centerville game!  It will be a slug fest for sure!!

cooper looks to be tough this year as well!!