🤹 2022-23 Coaching Carousel 🤹

blesseddaily

17 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Freeze seems to be happy at Liberty.....why would Kiffen take a step DOWN .....😂🤣

The only reason would be that winning a NC in this millenium has been achieved at Auburn.

But Georgia and Alabama were not the machines that they are now when that happened.

23 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Freeze seems to be happy at Liberty.....why would Kiffen take a step DOWN .....😂🤣

I don't know, Freeze might like going to beat up Saban again...especially as he's starting to soften.

Kiffen definitely wouldn't want to be in the Auburn pressure cooker of constant mess!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, PelvisPresley said:

I don't know, Freeze might like going to beat up Saban again...especially as he's starting to soften.

Kiffen definitely wouldn't want to be in the Auburn pressure cooker of constant mess!!!

Never know, Lane Kiffin is definitely a unique character 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

On 11/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, Valhalla said:

The only reason would be that winning a NC in this millenium has been achieved at Auburn.

But Georgia and Alabama were not the machines that they are now when that happened.

One would argue the SEC as a whole was better when Auburn won NCs with LSU, Florida, Bama and Auburn as legit yearly NC contenders

59 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

But the SEC was dominant, not just biased dominance, as it now

I’m not arguing that. I am saying the talent was more evenly spread among the league instead of it being consolidated at mostly Alabama and Georgia now. 

Edit: And I when I say talent I mean the stacking of top 100 guys that Alabama and Georgia have been doing. I’m not saying the other schools don’t have talent.

Edited by Valhalla

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I’m not arguing that. I am saying the talent was more evenly spread among the league instead of it being consolidated at mostly Alabama and Georgia now. 

Edit: And I when I say talent I mean the stacking of top 100 guys that Alabama and Georgia have been doing. I’m not saying the other schools don’t have talent.

I honestly feel like the ESPN top 100 quickly changed to 300 because most of the 100 was LSU, Alabama, and Georgia when ESPN got into recruiting rankings 

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Here is my thought on Deion leaving Jackson st:

1) he will want his rules, with his staff, and his schedule.

2) he will want to work with young black men more than anyone, especially ones who grew up in troubled communities riddled with poverty.  Get ready for potential felons etc that he wants to turn into good men.

3.  He will want to rebuild a program.  

Does Colorado give him that?

29 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Here is my thought on Deion leaving Jackson st:

1) he will want his rules, with his staff, and his schedule.

2) he will want to work with young black men more than anyone, especially ones who grew up in troubled communities riddled with poverty.  Get ready for potential felons etc that he wants to turn into good men.

3.  He will want to rebuild a program.  

Does Colorado give him that?

They will probably give him what he wants. Colorado needs to make a hire that will generate interest.

That second statement is kind of a wild take. He recruited one of our white back up QBs to play for him at Jackson State. He also does weekly segments with the barstool guys. Prime time works with whoever. The majority of college football players are African American. I'm not sure why helping young men is an issue. Potential felons not sure what you are talking about here. Do you have examples of this?

Edited by MeanGreenDogs64
  • Like 1