🤹 2022-23 Coaching Carousel 🤹

blesseddaily

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Liberty not expected to pursue ex-Baylor coach Art Briles after Hugh Freeze leaves for Auburn, per report via @247sports 

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Liberty-not-expected-to-pursue-ex-Baylor-coach-Art-Briles-after-Hugh-Freeze-leaves-for-Auburn-per-report--198961519/

That’s a decent job. It will interesting to see who gets it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

sounds like something more lucrative may be coming towards Fritz.

ok, where is Coach Prime going to land because surely Jackson State can't continue to hold his/his boy's interest...

The only big jobs left are Cincinnati, Colorado, and Stanford. The rest of the jobs are G5 and I don't see Fritz making a lateral move. They certainly are not big enough for Prime Time.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

The only big jobs left are Cincinnati, Colorado, and Stanford. The rest of the jobs are G5 and I don't see Fritz making a lateral move. They certainly are not big enough for Prime Time.

I would think that Coach Prime would wait until a big opening in Florida happens in the next couple years (looking directly at Miami if Cristobal doesn't work out) or another big time opening happens in the South. I just don't see him taking a job up North or West or Colorado. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 2