Biden: 'The pandemic is over'

Monte1076

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Biden says lots of jibberish.  Hard to tell what is true anymore.  Seems like we now have the pandemic of the vaccinated.  Everyone I see that is saying they have covid are jabbed and boosted.

It is interesting that he's saying that this close to midterms. I'm not saying that there's anything nefarious going on, just that it's interesting. Especially given that early voting for midterms is a little over a month away, and election day is less than two months away.

25 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It is interesting that he's saying that this close to midterms. I'm not saying that there's anything nefarious going on, just that it's interesting. Especially given that early voting for midterms is a little over a month away, and election day is less than two months away.

I look at everything they do as nefarious.  There are two objectives.  One is to enhance & enrich the Biden Cartel.  The other is the destruction of America as we know it.  Kudos to them on achieving both.  And they did it with no regard whatsoever of the grief and damage meted out to the rest of us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So, what's your opinion on Biden's statement, Barry? Do you believe "the pandemic is over"?

I believe that because of the massive push of vaccinations and safeguards put into place, plus immunity being built up by those who contracted it, that for now it has run its most devastating course. I hope it doesn't return, but surely we will be better prepared if there is a next time. i am positive that there will still be paranoid weirdoes out there fighting public health concerns, no matter what, that will worsen the problem, because this is 'Merica. There were thousands upon thousands deaths that were preventable. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I believe that because of the massive push of vaccinations and safeguards put into place, plus immunity being built up by those who contracted it, that for now it has run its most devastating course. I hope it doesn't return, but surely we will be better prepared if there is a next time. i am positive that there will still be paranoid weirdoes out there fighting public health concerns, no matter what, that will worsen the problem, because this is 'Merica. There were thousands upon thousands deaths that were preventable. 

Bootlickers trusting big pharma and big government.  The definition of useful idiocy.  

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please detail that for me. I would like to know more so that I can show compassion toward you personally. 

Destroyed our energy independence, destroyed our economy, tried to destroy our free election system, politicized and weaponized the DOJ, FBI, CIA NSA and IRS against politcal opponents, caved in to the radical left wing green new deal and global warning reckless spending, weakened us drasticaly as a nation with his reckless foreign policy and national security bluders, totally bothced the Afghanistan withdrawl leaving hundreds or Americans any allies behind as well as over 80 billion in sensitive military assets, refuses to enforce our immigration laws, totally opened our southern border allowing millions of illegals to pour in over the border ... the list of destruction goes on and on ... not to mention his totally corrupt crime family peddling influence to our enemies while raking in millions for himself and his crack head son ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Destroyed our energy independence, destroyed our economy, tried to destroy our free election system, politicized and weaponized the DOJ, FBI, CIA NSA and IRS against politcal opponents, caved in to the radical left wing green new deal and global warning reckless spending, weakened us drasticaly as a nation with his reckless foreign policy and national security bluders, totally bothced the Afghanistan withdrawl leaving hundreds or Americans any allies behind as well as over 80 billion in sensitive military assets, refuses to enforce our immigration laws, totally opened our southern border allowing millions of illegals to pour in over the border ... the list of destruction goes on and on ... not to mention his totally corrupt crime family peddling influence to our enemies while raking in millions for himself and his crack head son ....

So much of that is paranoid nonsense and out and out lunacy and just a jumbled up mess. But, I was asking Hagar how he has been affected personally. 

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So do you think "the pandemic is over"? Yes/No?

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Exhibit C

Again, where is the paranoia? Because you love to "beat around the bush". If you think that saying the "devastating part is over" is not allowing you wiggle room to get out of answering, just shows that would rather believe the MSM than the President of the United States. But I get it, it allows you to think you are always correct. :rofl:

• LOL! 1

54 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please detail that for me. I would like to know more so that I can show compassion toward you personally. 

Simple, one word, inflation.  That has caused grief and damage to about 98% of the population.  Especially the elderly who live on fixed incomes (myself included).  Based on your post I figure you’re probably not aware of the inflation.  Heaven knows your sources for news probably paint a glorious picture of how well our economy is doing - how the Border is secure - how crime is not a problem.  Alas, as the old saying goes, ignorance is bliss.  Can’t fault you, only fault your news sources.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, where is the paranoia? Because you love to "beat around the bush". If you think that saying the "devastating part is over" is not allowing you wiggle room to get out of answering, just shows that would rather believe the MSM than the President of the United States. But I get it, it allows you to think you are always correct. :rofl:

I'm curious if now that the President has said it, what the media, CDC, Biden's Medical Advisors, and the WHO are going to say.