Biden: 'The pandemic is over'

Monte1076

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Simple, one word, inflation.  That has caused grief and damage to about 98% of the population.  Especially the elderly who live on fixed incomes (myself included).  Based on your post I figure you’re probably not aware of the inflation.  Heaven knows your sources for news probably paint a glorious picture of how well our economy is doing - how the Border is secure - how crime is not a problem.  Alas, as the old saying goes, ignorance is bliss.  Can’t fault you, only fault your news sources.

You do know that inflation is rampant all over the world, and that our economy has recovered much faster than many, because of government intervention in part? Social Security will have a very large COLA increase this year, as well. Laying inflation off on President Biden, who has worked tirelessly to combat the effects of it, is just blindly partisan. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You do know that inflation is rampant all over the world, and that our economy has recovered much faster than many, because of government intervention in part? Social Security will have a very large COLA increase this year, as well. Laying inflation off on President Biden, who has worked tirelessly to combat the effects of it, is just blindly partisan. 

Libtard talking points......aka: lies.....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, where is the paranoia? Because you love to "beat around the bush". If you think that saying the "devastating part is over" is not allowing you wiggle room to get out of answering, just shows that would rather believe the MSM than the President of the United States. But I get it, it allows you to think you are always correct. :rofl:

Look up what "misdirection" is as it applies to a magic show, and you'll see a lot of what's going on politically.

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Laying inflation off on President Biden, who has worked tirelessly to combat the effects of it, is just blindly partisan. 

You have to be kidding me--do you actually believe the :poop: you spew? 

Inflation is all on Uncle Joe--no one else. And he continues to destroy our economy with unconstitutional loan forgiveness, allowing millions of criminals into our country, and destroying our energy independence. It is ALL on him, can't blame a pandemic for all of these things, because NONE of these things were effected by the pandemic, but then again, you beat around every bush when it comes to answering easy questions. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So much of that is paranoid nonsense and out and out lunacy and just a jumbled up mess. But, I was asking Hagar how he has been affected personally. 

Exactly what part is paranoid nonsense?  You need to come out of your ultra liberal bubble and open your eyes to what's really going on ....

It's odd just a few months ago there was an article that the pandemic could have a spike near the midterms that I posted already.  Cold, Flu, and Wuhan season will be arriving soon.  I can't say it's truly over as the Spanish Influenza virus still kills people today.  937 people died from it 5 days ago, but only 7 yesterday.  US Coronavirus Deaths Per Day (ycharts.com)  Almost 118,000 Americans had contracted it as of 9-14-2022, and currently the daily average is 34,977.  We simply don't see it reported on a daily basis as we did during the Trump Administration.  The numbers will continue to dwindle, not because of the vaccine, but because people will continue to build immunity to the virus by contracting it.  Thus we will have a true herd immunity.  I would say it's on a downturn right now, but I'll see what happens this fall and winter.  

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You do know that the world’s economy is based on our economy?  Biden fanned the fires of inflation and it spread worldwide.  Recovered?  Maybe where you live but in SETX it’s still running rampant.  SS increase?  Since I’ve been on SS every increase has been devoured by an increase in Medicare.  Not accepting that Biden is the cause of our inflation is truly blindly partisan.  His mindless assault on fossil fuels precipitated the inflation since virtually all our goods are transported and many manufactured via fossil fuels.  It ain’t rocket science.  Well, maybe for you.  😂👽😂

11 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I will answer.   I do not believe Pharma doesn't have your best interest.  I do believe China said; "OOOPS ! "   in a science lab.  

Finally, an answer that makes sense. Pharma only cares about their bottom line--which is what all non-government owned businesses should be doing--it allows our economy to thrive. Not always great for the middle and lower classes--but it always helps our economy in the long run. 

Do you really think it was an "OOOPS" or done on purpose? I tend to believe done on purpose, because I am not sure that bat eating causes COVID. :rofl:

15 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He obviously doesn't read his own posts.....😂🤣😂🤣

Amen!  Talk about ridiculous mumbling.  Obvious he was backed into a corner.  When your only comeback is ridiculous mumbling, you’ve lost.  And really RF1, it shouldn’t be but obviously it is rocket science for some.  When you don’t know that the price of fossil fuels is the leading factor in our inflation, and you want to forget that he started it all his first day with nixing the pipeline, you’ve been completely blinded by insane far left politics.  How they get this blind allegiance out of their folks, turning people into sheep, is the part that’s so fascinating and inexplicable to me.