'Thank You, Governor Abbott, For Putting Me On A Bus'

BarryLaverty

5 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Did I say contents?  No, but since you brought it up.  Has any media outlet or individual been sued for posting false information regarding the diary or laptop?  Has the "first" family denied any of the heinous accusations?

Well the people that found the diary were arrested.  However they could get out if she still owed rent if it was required where she was staying. Then they would have the right to keep and sell or auction off any contents of the room .  

16 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Well the people that found the diary were arrested.  However they could get out if she still owed rent if it was required where she was staying. Then they would have the right to keep and sell or auction off any contents of the room .  

Would the feds be wasting time arresting folks if the diary was fake or if the contents weren't sensational?  Rhetorical question.

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Would the feds be wasting time arresting folks if the diary was fake or if the contents weren't sensational?  Rhetorical question.

They could, but they are insisting that they didn't "find" it, that it was stolen from Ashley so it is legit.  Had they forged it, depending on the state they could have been charged for selling a forgery.  It wasn't, but again the diary could be the landlords depending on how she vacated.  I've left things behind when I've moved out of apartments.  Some was worth some value, but I didn't need the items anymore.  I wasn't worried with what happened to it.  Evidently she was, because she would have had to press charges.  However Project Veritas tried to give it to Ashley's lawyer who refused it and told them to give it to law enforcement.  That leads me to think that President Biden wanted her diary removed to protect himself.  Biden daughter diary theft: 2 plead guilty in New York (cnbc.com)

• Like 1