Tennessee.....17

Penn State......8

Texas......7

NC State 2

Washington.....1

Once again: a better poll than the "experts." 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Who have they played besides Seed Tick Women's College and Bugtussle U? ....

I don't disagree, but for "now" they "look" great. And until they get further along in the season, the "look" is all anyone has to go by. 

Granted, they're not in *my* Top 10 (for the reason you mentioned) but I don't quibble with anyone who has them in theirs. Polls are, after all, purely subjective. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LOL said:

I don't disagree, but for "now" they "look" great. And until they get further along in the season, the "look" is all anyone has to go by. 

Granted, they're not in *my* Top 10 (for the reason you mentioned) but I don't quibble with anyone who has them in theirs. Polls are, after all, purely subjective. 

THE LOOK? .... Well, if that's all that matters then, Texas should be in the top 3 since they only lost to Alabammy by 1 point due to horrible officiating .... 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

THE LOOK? .... Well, if that's all that matters then, Texas should be in the top 3 since they only lost to Alabammy by 1 point due to horrible officiating .... 😂

:shrug:  Fair enough. Fwiw, I have Texas at #6 in my poll. 

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If USC had played UTs schedule, they would probably be 1 - 2 and would have surely gotten embarrased by Alabama ... If USC is a top 10 team, Texas damn sure should be ....

That’s a biased uneducated opinion at the moment. There is nothing that USC has done to warrant than they would be 1-2 with the Texas schedule. They have blown out the weaker opponents on their schedule like they should and if you watch them do it they have looked quite good. Have you even watched a usc game this year? They have absolutely looked the part of a top 10 team. As much as anyone can in this early part of the season anyway… 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WETSU said:

That’s a biased uneducated opinion at the moment. There is nothing that USC has done to warrant than they would be 1-2 with the Texas schedule. They have blown out the weaker opponents on their schedule like they should and if you watch them do it they have looked quite good. Have you even watched a usc game this year? They have absolutely looked the part of a top 10 team. As much as anyone can in this early part of the season anyway… 

Nothing except play a Patsy schedule .... Yes, I have seen them ... who have they played ?  Yes, they have looked impressive against inferior teams.  How do you think they would fare against Aabama? I doubt they could keep it within 3 TDs, even at home .... They will be exposed soon enough,  like they always are .... USC and Notre Dame, the two most over rated teams every year early in the season .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If USC had played UTs schedule, they would probably be 1 - 2 and would have surely gotten embarrased by Alabama ... If USC is a top 10 team, Texas damn sure should be ....

The what if game will land 0 teams in the playoffs by the end of the season.  Or appalachain state at #1...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

USC and Texas are the same to me.

They have offensive coaches who used the transfer portal to improve the skill talent on their rosters. They are both below average on the O-line.

Texas probably has a little more defensive talent.

UT's offensive and defensive lines outplayed Alabama's o/d lines for four quarters .... they are vastly improved from the last few years, especially on offense ... now they have thee skilled players to go with them .... Texas would beat USC by 14+ and the hapless Aggys by 21+ ....

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

UT's offensive and defensive lines outplayed Alabama's o/d lines for four quarters .... they are vastly improved from the last few years, especially on offense ... now they have thee skilled players to go with them .... Texas would beat USC by 14+ and the hapless Aggys by 21+ ....

This is all fantasy and speculation by a blow hard old man with a colostomy bag.  Grow up Kirt.  Saying random ideations doesn’t make it true.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

This is all fantasy and speculation by a blow hard old man with a colostomy bag.  Grow up Kirt.  Saying random ideations doesn’t make it true.

You know it's a tru storie ... 😂 ... you snotty nosed juvenile ..... 🤣

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2