The Man in the High Castle

RETIREDFAN1

6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This a stupid show .....Texas would NOT have surrendered to the NAZIs.....lol

LOL..."this is a very good series"..."this is a stupid show".

When we watched it, we actually enjoyed it. Though my understanding is the book differs from the series in a lot of places. That's what my wife tells me.

We couldn't understand, at first, that Smith was "Obergruppenfuhrer". We couldn't quite understand what they were saying, so we called him "SuperDuperFuhrer" until we figured it out.

I won't spoil it for you, but there are some interesting surprises and twists in store. Just keep watching.

And when you finish with this series, watch "The Feed". I think "the feed" is only one season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I enjoyed it .....really surprised at the coup against Himmler......lol.....

One we enjoyed that's probably considered Sci-Fi "Tech Noir" is "The Feed". It's also on Prime. I think it's only 10 episodes, so you could probably "binge watch" it in a weekend. It's basically a show where people are constantly plugged into "The Feed" (i.e. the Internet) via an implant in their brains. And you can turn it "off", but some people can't seem to function in normal life without it being "on".

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Trailer/dp/B086HW9BWF/

8 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

One we enjoyed that's probably considered Sci-Fi "Tech Noir" is "The Feed". It's also on Prime. I think it's only 10 episodes, so you could probably "binge watch" it in a weekend. It's basically a show where people are constantly plugged into "The Feed" (i.e. the Internet) via an implant in their brains. And you can turn it "off", but some people can't seem to function in normal life without it being "on".

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Trailer/dp/B086HW9BWF/

I don't watch reality TV (except for survivor).....lol