Week5 Queen City @ Elysian Fields

jacket52

QC Vs EF   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

What is QC record? 

They are 3-1 but I could argue that EF would be 4-0 with same schedule.  EF is 0-4 for the first time in a LONG time but the combined records of those schools is like 11-4 or something like that. The combined records of teams that QC has played is like 4-11 so I am thinking that EF finally gets in the win column this week. 

23 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

They are 3-1 but I could argue that EF would be 4-0 with same schedule.  EF is 0-4 for the first time in a LONG time but the combined records of those schools is like 11-4 or something like that. The combined records of teams that QC has played is like 4-11 so I am thinking that EF finally gets in the win column this week. 

Not sure EF can/would beat NB...

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

20 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

Not sure EF can/would beat NB...

I agree.... NB isnt as bad as 1-3 indicates......... Ef lost to shelbyville............ both lost to atlanta NB later than ef in a week one loss.... think EF has gotten worse through the weeks not better...........

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

EF by 14 at least...QC has 3 wins over cupcake teams and got beat down by an average NB team. Good scheduling by QC to put some wins on the board but reality is fixing to hit them and their fans hard!!!

Blessed, you and I were typing the same type info at the same time. I guess great minds do think alike😁

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Destry said:

Blessed, you and I were typing the same type info at the same time. I guess great minds do think alike😁

EF lost to shelbyville............................................................................................................. come on......