Jump to content

Sideline to Sideline 3A Week 5 Show


Gsquared
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Funny story, Atlanta's defense only gave up 7 against L-E. The other 9 points was a pick 6 and a safety. 

Atlanta has given up 2 touchdowns in 4 games thus far! 

We finally got around to giving the Rabs the props they deserve this week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gsquared said:

We finally got around to giving the Rabs the props they deserve this week

We have a really young team, but these boys have been fun to watch. I think we can make noise in district for sure. Definitely improvement from last year lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

We have a really young team, but these boys have been fun to watch. I think we can make noise in district for sure. Definitely improvement from last year lol. 

Noise in District? Well, I mean y’all get to play Gladewater, White Oak, Sabine, and Jefferson so I guess you got a point. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Noise in District? Well, I mean y’all get to play Gladewater, White Oak, Sabine, and Jefferson so I guess you got a point. 😂

We played all those teams last year too lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

We puttin up at least 6 against ATL

Yeah, once the second string goes in. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

We puttin up at least 6 against ATL

Y'all practice on kick returning this week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

We puttin up at least 6 against ATL

Y'all practice on kick returning this week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

Franklin is in district 11 3a d1 now with d1 champion Lorena. 
Gunter will not have the opportunity to meet Franklin at least not in the next 2 years. 

Smh... they been doing shows for years. Should know where everyone is lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...