No religious person can celebrate the GOP’s abuse of immigrants

BarryLaverty

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Is ignoring laws passed by Congress and upheld by our highest court what you consider good? How about thousands of young Americans dying of fentenol overdoses because these drugs are pouring across our southern border while this "good" administration ignores and, like you, denies the problem? Is that what you call good?  Are innocent Americans who fall victim to repeat criminal aliens who continue to illegally coss our border and commit violent crimes what you call good? ... Is Making America Great Again not good? .....

That post is a gotcha.  When Barry is confronted by a “gotcha” post, one that shoots down his supposition, what’s left?  He knows the Dems are wrong but blindly follows them.  What describes someone like that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

That post is a gotcha.  When Barry is confronted by a “gotcha” post, one that shoots down his supposition, what’s left?  He knows the Dems are wrong but blindly follows them.  What describes someone like that?

He's a sheltered libtard ... sheltered from the truth by his saturation of fake news propagnda .... it's either impossible for the truth to get to his pea brain, or it gets there and he willfully choses to ignore it ....

• Thanks 1

First of all nobody buys Barry's narrative that religious people are celebrating the plight of the illegal immigrate, its just a liberals way of changing the subject from massive law breaking entrance into the USA to the incompetence of the Biden progressive change at the border, lawlessness doesn't matter unless it is the rich woke folks in Mass. Christian do more to help these people than the idiots writer of this article ever would do, Christians pay for it out of other Christian denotations where as this writer would have it paid for out of local funds IE government taxes. 

Edited by Wild74
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

They used to be called Republicans. 

Lmbo, since you posted yourself in a corner, trying to defend the indefensible, you had to resort to changing my post.  That’s twice in the last few days I’ve seen you “post yourself in a corner”.  Face it young feller, if you’re still a proponent of the Democratic Party’s agenda, you’re backing the wrong horse.  Biden and his Merry Band of Loons are doing their best to destroy America.  But wait……. I may be wrong saying your wrong - perhaps you want to see our country destroyed also?  That’s the only plausible explanation.  🤦🤦🤦

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's a sheltered libtard ... sheltered from the truth by his saturation of fake news propagnda .... it's either impossible for the truth to get to his pea brain, or it gets there and he willfully choses to ignore it ....

Have to agree 100%.  Possible when the info gets to where the brain is suppose to be it finds a vacuum?  Brings up an interesting possibility.  Like liberals have abortion clinics to kill the innocent children, perhaps they have Lobotomy Clinics for wavering Dems.  Suppose a life long Dem finally starts to grasp how they’ve been duped, rather than becoming a Republican they stop in to a clandestine Lobotomy Clinic to have the frontal lobe of their brain “aborted”.  Voila, you’ve got the epitome of a Democratic voter - mindless!  I think we’ve discovered their secret.  
😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, Hagar said:

Lmbo, since you posted yourself in a corner, trying to defend the indefensible, you had to resort to changing my post.  That’s twice in the last few days I’ve seen you “post yourself in a corner”.  Face it young feller, if you’re still a proponent of the Democratic Party’s agenda, you’re backing the wrong horse.  Biden and his Merry Band of Loons are doing their best to destroy America.  But wait……. I may be wrong saying your wrong - perhaps you want to see our country destroyed also?  That’s the only plausible explanation.  🤦🤦🤦

Oh, yes, just 'destroyed', burnt down to ashes. That's what's going on out there in America. Probably why two weeks ago, Magnolia Street in Fort Worth had no parking spots near Gus's Fried Chicken or why I couldn't find a spot to park close at The Killers' sold out concert in Dickie's Areba that night. Later on, after the TCU-Tarleton game, the entire downtown was bustling, and we couldn't get in anywhere to eat. Just burning, right down to the ground. 

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Have to agree 100%.  Possible when the info gets to where the brain is suppose to be it finds a vacuum?  Brings up an interesting possibility.  Like liberals have abortion clinics to kill the innocent children, perhaps they have Lobotomy Clinics for wavering Dems.  Suppose a life long Dem finally starts to grasp how they’ve been duped, rather than becoming a Republican they stop in to a clandestine Lobotomy Clinic to have the frontal lobe of their brain “aborted”.  Voila, you’ve got the epitome of a Democratic voter - mindless!  I think we’ve discovered their secret.  
😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

That begs the question, how do Trumplicans function without a heart? Not to mention being blind as drunk bats. 

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That begs the question, how do Trumplicans function without a heart? Not to mention being blind as drunk bats. 

Lmbo, glad to see - you may have lost your mind but at least you still have a sense of humor (of sorts, lol).  And despite your lobotomy, there still appears to be a little humanity left.

11 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I guess no one got my sarc….

Liberals are the problem gw.  For a while many of us thought the drivel they said/posted was sarcasm.  Surely that nonsense was sarcasm, but wait………..no!  Stop the presses.  It isn’t sarcasm, they’re trying to be serious.  No way!  Yes, way.  Their post makes my head spin like the Tilt-a-whirl.  Prime example - Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s Head of Homeland Security when he repeatedly gets in front of a microphone and says, “Our Borders are secure”.  That’s a joke, right?  Noooooooo.  And the Dem voters believe him.  Uninformed voters?  Not sure - what do you call a person who knows someone is lying to them but still believes it?  I don’t think there’s a word for that - other than Democrat.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Liberals are the problem gw.  For a while many of us thought the drivel they said/posted was sarcasm.  Surely that nonsense was sarcasm, but wait………..no!  Stop the presses.  It isn’t sarcasm, they’re trying to be serious.  No way!  Yes, way.  Their post makes my head spin like the Tilt-a-whirl.  Prime example - Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s Head of Homeland Security when he repeatedly gets in front of a microphone and says, “Our Borders are secure”.  That’s a joke, right?  Noooooooo.  And the Dem voters believe him.  Uninformed voters?  Not sure - what do you call a person who knows someone is lying to them but still believes it?  I don’t think there’s a word for that - other than Democrat.

Larry is a prime example .... facts go in one ear and out the other .... he can't actually believe half of the drivel he regurgitates on here .... It’s scarry there are so many Americans out there who are sheep to the liberal media and lying dimturds .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Larry is a prime example .... facts go in one ear and out the other .... he can't actually believe half of the drivel he regurgitates on here .... It’s scarry there are so many Americans out there who are sheep to the liberal media and lying dimturds .....

Scary as hades.  I’d take that old Yellow Dog over the clowns running our country now.

• Like 1