Those establishment RINOs working to protect us all......

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The environment really isn't THAT important. I mean, by the time conditions on the planet are completely unlivable, most of your grandchildren won't suffer too much, because, well, they have been living in Texas with HELL weather already. 

What would make the planet completely unlivable anytime in the near future?

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Climate change impact

So what happens when the sun gets hotter? Do you think we can legislate our way out of that one? What about the article I posted the other day about how planetary shifts could affect the environment? Can't pass a law to stop that, either, can we?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So what happens when the sun gets hotter? Do you think we can legislate our way out of that one? What about the article I posted the other day about how planetary shifts could affect the environment? Can't pass a law to stop that, either, can we?

An educated person might be worried about the future of the planet for his grandchildren, but denial is a lot easier by choosing little quibbles, I guess. 

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You can't explain it any better than your commie leaders

I don't have to explain anything to you for it to be true, plus you can obviously read, if you want to do so. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

An educated person might be worried about the future of the planet for his grandchildren, but denial is a lot easier by choosing little quibbles, I guess. 

I don't have to explain anything to you for it to be true, plus you can obviously read, if you want to do so. 

Same people that tricked you into getting the jab are the same people telling you about climate change.  Here you go.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You have a checklist of beliefs that I don't think have any validity to them. Are you a Flat Earther, too? 

Not a flat earther.  I listened and tried to see it with an open mind but I couldn't get there.

I believe in questioning the popular media/gov narrative and following the money.  You should listen to the clip I shared with the scientist who founded the weather channel.  He explains why 97% of climate scientist receiving government funding for their studies agree on the human impact of climate change.  If they don't agree, they don't get funding.  Pretty simple, even for you.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Type in this phrase, then read for yourself. This was on Google, by the way, not Duck, Duck Goose. 

Climate change impact

When the Sun wipes us out all the money, hand wringing and bovine feces put out by the left will not make any difference 

I have 15-20 good years left and no one except the wife and friends. If it happens it happens. I really don’t care much one way or the other.

15 minutes ago, Olduy said:

When the Sun wipes us out

Careful...keep that up and he'll call you uneducated.

He basically did that with me. But I wonder if he'd like to discuss Hilbert's Hotel, The Banach-Tarski paradox, physics, software engineering and web development paradigms,  Schrodinger's Cat, and many other things.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Careful...keep that up and he'll call you uneducated.

He basically did that with me. But I wonder if he'd like to discuss Hilbert's Hotel, The Banach-Tarski paradox, physics, software engineering and web development paradigms,  Schrodinger's Cat, and many other things.

You been watching The Big Bang Theory again? 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You been watching The Big Bang Theory again? 

You never did define what it means to be "educated", did you?

And actually, not so long ago, I did watch my fair share of "How The Universe Works".

But hey, I guess according to you, since I didn't go to college I'm "uneducated".

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Climate change exists only in the small brainwashed deluded minds of libtards.........

Climate change has been around for ever. I remember in the 70s that the world was headed to another "Ice Age", haven't seen it yet. Then all the ice was going to melt and we would all drown. Hasn't happened yet. Does man contribute to climate change--I am sure we do. But government overreach is not how to correct it. Educating people on conservation, using new technology to clean the air and waterways, and yes, even renewable resources should all be used, but you should NEVER kill your economy or the livelihood of the people of your country because some scientist thinks one way, based on his government funding. 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Climate change has been around for ever. I remember in the 70s that the world was headed to another "Ice Age", haven't seen it yet. Then all the ice was going to melt and we would all drown. Hasn't happened yet. Does man contribute to climate change--I am sure we do. But government overreach is not how to correct it. Educating people on conservation, using new technology to clean the air and waterways, and yes, even renewable resources should all be used, but you should NEVER kill your economy or the livelihood of the people of your country because some scientist thinks one way, based on his government funding. 

I'd like to ask all the people who are talking about climate change and who also purchased beachfront property one question: Why?