Those establishment RINOs working to protect us all......

RETIREDFAN1

5 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Climate change has been around for ever. I remember in the 70s that the world was headed to another "Ice Age", haven't seen it yet. Then all the ice was going to melt and we would all drown. Hasn't happened yet. Does man contribute to climate change--I am sure we do. But government overreach is not how to correct it. Educating people on conservation, using new technology to clean the air and waterways, and yes, even renewable resources should all be used, but you should NEVER kill your economy or the livelihood of the people of your country because some scientist thinks one way, based on his government funding. 

Nothing like a government hating Government teacher to weigh in on something to do with science. It's a nice treat. 

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I'd like to ask all the people who are talking about climate change and who also purchased beachfront property one question: Why?

Well, I can't afford beach front property, and if I could, it would be in Central America, because the prices are cheaper and on the Pacific side, storm in that area are not as bad as you get in the Gulf and Carribbean. But I am looking for a small island off the coast of Panama right now. All I need now is the money for a boat, have the money for the island and home, but gotta have a boat to get there and fish. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nothing like a government hating Government teacher to weigh in on something to do with science. It's a nice treat. 

You are always telling people they hate something, you just have some much hate inside you. I don't hate our government, considering that it is the best in the world--IMO, i just want our government reigned in, it is too big, and thinks itself is too special and can do whatever it thinks it can. Which is why most governments fail, because they think they are better than the people they rule. 

Are you a science teacher? If so, maybe you should do your  own research, if not, quit posting science OP-EDs and maybe you won't be hating on everyone that disagrees with your MSM OP-EDs. SMH. 

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Climate change has been around for ever. I remember in the 70s that the world was headed to another "Ice Age", haven't seen it yet. Then all the ice was going to melt and we would all drown. Hasn't happened yet. Does man contribute to climate change--I am sure we do. But government overreach is not how to correct it. Educating people on conservation, using new technology to clean the air and waterways, and yes, even renewable resources should all be used, but you should NEVER kill your economy or the livelihood of the people of your country because some scientist thinks one way, based on his government funding. 

But the bought and paid for 97% scientific concensus says humans are causing global warming/climate change and we are all gonna die by 2030 unless we spend trillions on the Green New Deal ....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

It's called the WEATHER.......climate change as you described and as the libnuts worship does NOT exist.....we don't need to change one single thing.........

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. There are lots of things that could change when it comes to the environment. 

For every tree we cut down, we need to replace it with 2, for future generations. 

We need to keep the trash out of our oceans, lakes, and rivers--especially the plastic stuff that can be recycled. 

We all need to recycle more. 

We need renewable resources, to help keep our air cleaner. 

And it should all be done with private money--because people who invent the best things, don't come from the government, they come because of insight, education, and competitiveness. 

Just now, DannyZuco said:

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. There are lots of things that could change when it comes to the environment. 

For every tree we cut down, we need to replace it with 2, for future generations. 

We need to keep the trash out of our oceans, lakes, and rivers--especially the plastic stuff that can be recycled. 

And it should all be done with private money--because people who invent the best things, don't come from the government, they come because of insight, education, and competitiveness. 

Regurgitated liberal BS.....

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That's all common sense things we should always be doing as good stewards of the planet .... it has nothing to do with the global warming/climate change hoax ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's all common sense things we should always be doing as good stewards of the planet .... it has nothing to do with the global warming/climate change hoax ....

I see your liberal side is showing through tonight as well....GOD put us here and gave us this planet to dominate.....He won't allow anything to happen that would threaten that.....nothing we do will harm the planet.....nothing we do can improve it.....

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[a] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

27 So God created man in his own image,
    in the image of God he created him;
    male and female he created them.

28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29 And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 30 And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

18 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I see your liberal side is showing through tonight as well....GOD put us here and gave us this planet to dominate.....He won't allow anything to happen that would threaten that.....nothing we do will harm the planet.....nothing we do can improve it.....

26 Then God said, “Let us make man[a] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29 And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 30 And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

You the one still chunkin water burger sacks and cups out the winda

33 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Great verse, it has nothing to do with what I said .... i guess you think it’s ok to throw trash out your vehicle window and :poop: in your neighbor's swimming pool becuse God said it's ok ..... your ridiculness amazes me at times ....

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Great verse, it has nothing to do with what I said .... i guess you think it’s ok to throw trash out your vehicle window and :poop: in your neighbor's swimming pool becuse God said it's ok ..... your ridiculness amazes me at times ....

God don't say anything about littering....He does say obey those laws that don't contradict His.....figure it out o ye of little faith......

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You're the one walking the line of near blasphemy by ridiculing God's Word in the post before that one.......

Nothing I said goes against God's word ... you act as if God wants us to have no regard for his creation .... there are a lot of things God didn't specifically address in scripture, like litter.... he also gave some of us common sense, or if you want to use the biblical term, WISDOM ....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nothing I said goes against God's word ... you act as if God wants us to have no regard for his creation .... there are a lot of things God didn't specifically address in scripture, like litter.... he also gave some of us common sense, or if you want to use the biblical term, WISDOM ....

You mocked His Word.....go read it again...... 

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You mocked His Word.....go read it again...... 

I mocked nothing ... I used my God given wisdom with the wonderful human brain he gave me ... nothing in the bible says we shouldn’t be good stewards of the earth He created .... 

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I mocked nothing ... I used my God given wisdom with the wonderful human brain he gave me ... nothing in the bible says we shouldn’t be good stewards of the earth He created .... 

Whatever......I'm not the one who mocked His Word ......