Argyle(4-0) vs Frisco Memorial(1-3) at the Star in Frisco Thurs. @ 7 pm

regaleagle

545 yds. of offense for Argyle tonight......297 on the ground and 248 thru the air.  Finally a good night passing as that part of the  offense looked good......best so far of the season.  All three Qb's had some quality throws and receptions tonight.

Edited by regaleagle

22 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Sounds crazy, but I believe this will be Argyle's first-ever game at the Star.  They may have played one game there before, but I don't recall when.  For being so close in proximity and the number of playoff games played there.....you have to admit it's a little strange.

Sure beats playing at Midlothian is a little rain?

8 hours ago, ModocNation said:

Sure beats playing at Midlothian is a little rain?

Yep......can't forget that nightmare playoff game.  Argyle was slanted heavily toward passing......LaVega heavily on the run game.  Not a balanced equation that night.  It was cold and gully-washing most of the game.  But the game went on.  The fans were drenched, regardless of rain gear.  Umbrellas were useless in that wind-blown mess.

Edited by regaleagle

25 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Argyle rolling right along. 
It appears 5DII fits you like a glove. 
Congrat and keep rolling. 

I honestly didn’t see this coming. I personally figured Argyle would be 2-3 at this point. But nothing surprises me anymore with this Argyle program. Nothing really flashy about this team…. But they have a really good defense with a bunch of seniors that bring leadership to that squad. The O-line is big, strong, fast and know their assignments. The running game is probably the strongest are for Argyle. They have 2 really good running backs that can break away on any given play. And a duel threat QB to add to the running attack. This team ain’t loaded with super stars, it loaded with play makers. I know they had a shootout with Love Joy, but I don’t think theres a more balanced team in 5a D2 than Argyle. The depth is crazy… The rematch between Argyle and Lovejoy will resemble the 2 half of that first game.  Good luck to the Argyle Eagles this season. I’m pulling for ya!

I just hope we can all keep playing every week all the way thru the playoffs and have a complete season.  Things ain't looking so promising the way those at the helm are running the show.  Never before in my lifetime have I seen this kind of environment globally and nationally.  And I'm 68 now.......so that's alot of yrs.

• Like 1