The US Military Has to Go

Hagar

Our govt has one thing that works well.  One thing that takes care of business, if allowed to.  What’s that?  America’s military.  Since the Dems seem to be hell bent on destroying this country, they can’t allow this to continue.  It must be stopped- destroyed.  Here’s a big step in doing that.  Wokeness!  Can’t imagine the smiles on the faces of the generals in China as they read this.  Congrats Joe, Chuck and Nancy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-academy-promotes-fellowship-bans-cisgender-men-this-program-isnt-for-you

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have a son in law who is an Apache Helicopter mechanic. He has been deployed twice. I can assure you that using programs that are meant to promote diversity as a broad brush to disparage our military is completely out of hand and wrong, based on what he tells me first hand. 

You can't assure 💩.  All you do is lie and try to destroy this once great country.

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't have to assure you a single thing. Your core beliefs about everything is so wrong that it isn't worth an extra breath to waste. 

I'm glad you think my beliefs are wrong.  If they aligned with you I would be a useful idiot.....and I'm not that useful.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't have to assure you a single thing. Your core beliefs about everything is so wrong that it isn't worth an extra breath to waste. 

Your venomous attack on someone's "core belief" is actually proof, without a shadow of a doubt, of that person's core beliefs being 100% in line with beliefs that made our country the greatest country in the world and beliefs that are being attacked by left wing morons such as yourself for one reason and one reason only...to destroy our country.

• Like 2
  • SMH 1
  • Crybaby 1

10 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Your venomous attack on someone's "core belief" is actually proof, without a shadow of a doubt, of that person's core beliefs being 100% in line with beliefs that made our country the greatest country in the world and beliefs that are being attacked by left wing morons such as yourself for one reason and one reason only...to destroy our country.

Wonder if @BarryLaverty believes the US is/was the greatest country in the world.

My G’son is in the Marines.  He was sent to school to be an Amphibious Assault Vehicle crewman.  After school to Camp LeJune - and guess what.  They’re in the process of scrapping the old AAV’s, and appear to be balking on getting the new ones.  Since the Marines have always been the tip of the spear of amphibious assaults, why take that ability from them?  He now gets sent on duties such as guarding the Afghan refugees after that fiasco.  He’s on another assignment now.  Classified as Secret (he’s not allowed to divulge what he’s doing or where).  Point is, it has nothing to do with AAV’s.  And he and his fellow jarheads are fed up with wokeism.

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Wonder if @BarryLaverty believes the US is/was the greatest country in the world.

I believe that America has always been uniquely great, while always having room to do better, unlike you MAGAs, who think our country is twisted and wrong for allowing women and minorities of all kind to take part in it and want to protect the status quo at all costs. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I believe that America has always been uniquely great, while always having room to do better, unlike you MAGAs, who think our country is twisted and wrong for allowing women and minorities of all kind to take part in it and want to protect the status quo at all costs. 

No we just believe in the sanctity of life...unlike you and your ilk.

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Give some examples, snail trail.  I haven't seen any women or minorities denied a job for which they were the most qualified.  

Well my, my, my.  Appears the Air Force May have got in a battle they can’t win.  Instead of concentrating on how to defend Taiwan, or take on Communist China or Russia, they’re concerned about potential officers claiming they have a Father and/or Mother.  If that doesn’t make you shake your head in disbelief, you must be a liberal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-brass-say-little-woke-initiatives-backlash