Week 7 - Atlanta @ Sabine

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta at Sabine  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0 in district play?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

ALL I'M SAYING IS - I had a big long post written out. Brook Hill is better than average. Very well-coached and hard playing group of kids. Think what you want, but our coach and boys had to dig deep to figure out how to stop them and find a way to win. Big steps for a team that's delt with what ours has. 

WE COMING SABINE ! 

Glad to see the rabbits going in the right direction again! 

6 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

ALL I'M SAYING IS - I had a big long post written out. Brook Hill is better than average. Very well-coached and hard playing group of kids. Think what you want, but our coach and boys had to dig deep to figure out how to stop them and find a way to win. Big steps for a team that's delt with what ours has. 

WE COMING SABINE ! 

Overall picture - moving in the right direction. Can't be upset with that if you're a rabbit fan. Well, I'm sure some people will still be rumbling in the stands.....there's always those few idiots. 

36 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Overall picture - moving in the right direction. Can't be upset with that if you're a rabbit fan. Well, I'm sure some people will still be rumbling in the stands.....there's always those few idiots. 

Yep. Heard them Friday night. They're gonna have to find seats elsewhere if I am forced to listen to it again lol. 

3 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

I think it's just as important for Sabine to get #6 back.  #23 has done a solid job filling in but #6 looked pretty explosive in their first game against SH.  I know...it was SH.

6 is back. He played defense this past week and some snaps on offense. I’m sure the coaches will get him involved on offense more.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yep. Heard them Friday night. They're gonna have to find seats elsewhere if I am forced to listen to it again lol. 

We're averaging 500 yards a game on offense, over 2200 rushing yards. Person with the most yards has like just over 600 yards....we are spreading it around tremendously. Heard somebody say "he gonna have to spread it around more, not using enough weapons". Speechless.....couldn't even fathom what I heard. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We're averaging 500 yards a game on offense, over 2200 rushing yards. Person with the most yards has like just over 600 yards....we are spreading it around tremendously. Heard somebody say "he gonna have to spread it around more, not using enough weapons". Speechless.....couldn't even fathom what I heard. 

You ain’t gotta out me on a public forum. 🤦‍♂️ 

• LOL! 2

20 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

WE COMING SABINE ! 

B3EE9106-C738-473D-916A-5F058AD8544B.jpeg

4 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Atlanta proving you don't have to be a spread team to win.....can't believe they allow the i formation in ATL lol. They can beat the Dillon Panthers but I'm glad they are back to winning. Last year people were hard on the, on this site 

I am super excited that they are in I.....you have no idea how happy that makes me lol. 

On 9/27/2022 at 10:07 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

WE COMING SABINE ! 

Brook Hill is a little above average Pvt school............... but a pretty below average 3A d2 public school....... Cardinals by 14

8 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

You are definitely blowing smoke at this point. 

I am definitely not.... Brook Hill is not very good compared to most schools in the area.... not that hard to see....... 

Sabine has played a MUCH more difficult schedule with a win over waskom who is "down"......... Im just saying.