Week 7 - Atlanta @ Sabine

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta at Sabine  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0 in district play?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

Not gonna disagree. You have to admit though, this year Sabine team isn’t what it has been either the last two years.  The qb that went to Lamar was a DUDE!!

And ain’t even playing qb in college. Tatum’s qb and wr went there too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadgoat said:

My bad racer. I replied to the wrong person. Everyone has owned Atlanta over the last couple years.  It’s not just y’all. Lol

We lost to y’all 2 years ago. Our offensive game plan was the worst I had ever seen. It was very predictable. 

5 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Well they scored 55 which 14 came from a pick 6 and another from a scoop and score. Without going into too much detail about our game which I don’t think was a good gauge really. Our QB got hurt in the second quarter, but it wasn’t until our backup went in that we started opening up the run game and doing better. TBH we’re still figuring some things out. We struggle with passing and catching the ball and we still for some reason don’t start our best RB or utilize him or other personnel the way we need to. The backup QB broke a school record 6 rushing tds in a game last week. We need to obviously get the ball to him and #23 as much as possible. Even hopefully do some trick plays with them 2. Possibly run an option with the starting qb when he gets back. But typically we don’t get creative and always run the same predictable stuff. I think brook hill was ok though. I believe they’re a smaller tapps school than TK Gorman and Grace Community. They had a good receiver number 1 I think but other than him I’d say they were ok. If your trying to look at Brook Hill to see if your team is good, I don’t think that’d be good. If your trying to look at us then that’s not good either cuz we are still having a lot of issues. 

I wasn't trying to necessarily gauge. I just wanted your opinion on them. Most people that pay about them have never actually seen them play.