Week 7 - Atlanta @ Sabine

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta at Sabine  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0 in district play?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Must have seen something different. That's 2 predictions you've made for this game, this one is a little closer though. 

yes.... I think its going to ne hard for you guys to stop each other... but i think sabine has a better chance to score points overall.... the one game ive seen (redwater) it seemed like you guys struggled until RW just wore down... a numbers game since you guys some how remain 3A...... I think it will be a entetaing game however.... but i think sabine comes away...

3 hours ago, Rowebot said:

yes.... I think its going to ne hard for you guys to stop each other... but i think sabine has a better chance to score points overall.... the one game ive seen (redwater) it seemed like you guys struggled until RW just wore down... a numbers game since you guys some how remain 3A...... I think it will be a entetaing game however.... but i think sabine comes away...

You don’t think the offense can improve from week 2 till now?  Redwater was probably are most sluggish game we’ve had and still managed to score 27.  Our team hasn’t peaked yet. When it gets to where it can be look out. 

3 hours ago, Rowebot said:

We also remain in 3a because that’s we’re our number put us. We actually turned in 510 kids in the spring. I asked the other day and we’re at 480. Now the 6th grade down all have 150 per class so….

2 hours ago, Dadgoat said:

We also remain in 3a because that’s we’re our number put us. We actually turned in 510 kids in the spring. I asked the other day and we’re at 480. Now the 6th grade down all have 150 per class so….

We will be down for a while until 3rd -5th grade classes come through. I just can’t wait until Friday. This will be a good game. Our sophomore class and Sabine sophomore class had some great battles in the middle school level. Heard that same Sabine class was good in bball group also.

8 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

We will be down for a while until 3rd -5th grade classes come through. I just can’t wait until Friday. This will be a good game. Our sophomore class and Sabine sophomore class had some great battles in the middle school level. Heard that same Sabine class was good in bball group also.

By then 7A will be here so y’all gonna be down longer. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

3 of those sophomores played varsity basketball last year as freshmen. Not sure if all 3 did but I know 2 started. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rowebot said:

i kno why the only game you watched was the Redwater game, but everyone else prolly doesnt. but you tellin me, you watched 1 game this season and you some sort of expert? the only game ive seen... you somethin else man. 

1 hour ago, PappyODaniel said:

i kno why the only game you watched was the Redwater game, but everyone else prolly doesnt. but you tellin me, you watched 1 game this season and you some sort of expert? the only game ive seen... you somethin else man. 

yes only game i have seen in person ive seen film and im also comparing score from common and comparable opponents.... i know you will all root for your own teams and not be able to look at this objectively from being an outside sourse............ i calls t like i see it.....

i think its close but i dont think atl will be able to come up with that one stop they need

24 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Oh… it’s Sabine Homecoming…  😎 

I should clarify. Waskom was supposed to be our homecoming but they rescheduled it just in case the turf wasn’t finished. It had nothing to do with y’all going 0-10 last year. 

15 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I should clarify. Waskom was supposed to be our homecoming but they rescheduled it just in case the turf wasn’t finished. It had nothing to do with y’all going 0-10 last year. 

Man it all good. By the way, the turf looks really nice.