Week 7 - Atlanta @ Sabine

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta at Sabine  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0 in district play?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I give up on you guys.

Lol, it's a nice turn around for the boys. I'm sure they're stoked and they should be. What we say in this forum isn't important to them, nor should it be. It's just food for thought for the has beens that enjoy watching high school football. It is what it is and it'll all come out in the wash. Atlanta is gonna have every chance to prove themselves over the next 5 weeks. Its all talk. Some of it makes sense....or in the Jeffy faithful's case.....some of it don't make sense. We'll see what happens as it comes. The real season is about to start. 

P.S. Brook Hill ain't that good. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol, it's a nice turn around for the boys. I'm sure they're stoked and they should be. What we say in this forum isn't important to them, nor should it be. It's just food for thought for the has beens that enjoy watching high school football. It is what it is and it'll all come out in the wash. Atlanta is gonna have every chance to prove themselves over the next 5 weeks. Its all talk. Some of it makes sense....or in the Jeffy faithful's case.....some of it don't make sense. We'll see what happens as it comes. The real season is about to start. 

P.S. Brook Hill ain't that good. 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Lol....I'll give the Cardinals this.  They're not running from anyone

It was like 40-7. The new coaches are doing everything to get as many kids as much playing time as possible. This is the first year we have ever had 2 jv teams. 

• Like 1

Just something to think about.......

Sabine beat Waskom 36-34, Waskom was down big and had back to back onside kicks go their way to climb back in it late.

Atlanta beat EF 27-2

Waskom is currently up on EF 26-0 at the half. 

Sabine, in theory, should very much be able to play with Atlanta. 

Yes I am aware all of this means nothing for next week's game. Just food for thought. Carry on

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Sabine beat Waskom 36-34, Waskom was down big and had back to back onside kicks go their way to climb back in it late.

Atlanta beat EF 27-2

Yes I am aware all of this means nothing for next week's game. Just food for thought. Carry on

Nah Atlanta is 4-1

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Atlanta beat EF 27-2

Redwater just beat pp. pp played mt Vernon to a 7 point game. Mt Vernon beat gladwater and Sabine by 30+.Atlanta beat redwater by 28. So by your logic Atlanta will face off with Tatum at the end of the year for the district title. Your words not mine. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Dadgoat said:

Redwater just beat pp. pp played mt Vernon to a 7 point game. Mt Vernon beat gladwater and Sabine by 30+.Atlanta beat redwater by 28. So by your logic Atlanta will face off with Tatum at the end of the year for the district title. Your words not mine. Lol. 

My logic? My logic was none of it will matter for the game. Just something to talk about. Atlanta very well could be there at the end. 

Edited by Eagle8