Week 7 - Atlanta @ Sabine

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta at Sabine  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0 in district play?

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

42-7 was the final. Like I said. We look great at times and really bad the rest of the time. 

Yeah I went ahead and got a headstart home. Heard y'all score as we were getting in the vehicle. 

Good luck to y'all the rest of the way!

On 10/6/2022 at 10:32 AM, Rowebot said:

yes only game i have seen in person ive seen film and im also comparing score from common and comparable opponents.... i know you will all root for your own teams and not be able to look at this objectively from being an outside sourse............ i calls t like i see it.....

i think its close but i dont think atl will be able to come up with that one stop they need

Imagine. 

• LOL! 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:58 PM, Rowebot said:

yes.... I think its going to ne hard for you guys to stop each other... but i think sabine has a better chance to score points overall.... the one game ive seen (redwater) it seemed like you guys struggled until RW just wore down... a numbers game since you guys some how remain 3A...... I think it will be a entetaing game however.... but i think sabine comes away...

What are your thoughts on the Rabbs now?

38 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That them and GW still haven’t beat a good team this season. 

That's fair enough but really nobody in this district has beat a good team yet.  Y'all beating West Rusk is the best win for this district but most people would expect y'all to win that game.  

8 minutes ago, IronWall913 said:

That's fair enough but really nobody in this district has beat a good team yet.  Y'all beating West Rusk is the best win for this district but most people would expect y'all to win that game.  

I guess with the state of our district things should be measured on good losses lol

• LOL! 2