Winnsboro @ Commerce 9/30

chevyman

Raiders coming off a big win over Rains in the district opener. They travel to Commerce next week to take on the tigers who are coming off a big win over Bonham. I know that they will have some excellent athletes all over the field. Keep it going boys one game at a time.

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

Im not as bullish as that myself. #11 will be one of the best players weve seen this year and can take over a game if we do not do our job.

I think they will score some points but their defense has always been suspect and they have never tried to stop an offense like Winny has now. Winny just keeps the pressure on all over the field. When you have 6 very good receivers to throw to and then add a couple of backs that have stepped...it's going to be another long night for the defense.`

4 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Definitely sloppy but the defense has 3 turnovers and a pick six. Just keep playing boys

Defense has definitely stepped up tonight!! Maybe a little looking ahead to next week by the kids!! I know the coaches well enough to know that they definitely weren't but when you are talking about teenage boys...that's a whole different ballgame!!!