EF 1-4 Dist 1-0 @ Waskom 2-2 Dist 1-0

Wild74

EF at Waskom  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 39 Wins EF 38 Wins 3 ties

This poll is closed to new votes

16 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Where you been man ? Was wondering when you would give your opinion. 

Eh ain't much to talk about it seems.  Waskom will have the athletes the next few years just need to see what happens .  I believe we'll be fine an have some good football to watch.

This might be the shortest thread of EF vs Waskom I can remember and I think it’s cause for the first time in a long time both schools have new coaching staffs and waiting to see which one handles the Rivalry better. Oh well anyways #WaScumSucks #JacketPride 

Ef just needed a new coach. Ford just couldn’t beat Keeling. Ef had way more talent a few different times and could never stop waskom. I can remember a few different times Waskom never threw it. The entire game. How is that possible. Neither Waskom or EF is any good. Waskom lost to Sabine and EF lost to Shelbyville. We both know that. That’s why EF has a chance 

4 hours ago, quickshot said:

Eh ain't much to talk about it seems.  Waskom will have the athletes the next few years just need to see what happens .  I believe we'll be fine an have some good football to watch.

Y’all’s JV will be hard to handle in the coming years! 

59 minutes ago, Ijustwatch said:

Ef just needed a new coach. Ford just couldn’t beat Keeling. Ef had way more talent a few different times and could never stop waskom. I can remember a few different times Waskom never threw it. The entire game. How is that possible. Neither Waskom or EF is any good. Waskom lost to Sabine and EF lost to Shelbyville. We both know that. That’s why EF has a chance 

Waskom has the speed and should be fine moving forward.  They aren’t a bad team by any means.  EF is just down this year and Waskom will have more put together for this one.  Waskom 35

EF 7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

Waskom has the speed and should be fine moving forward.  They aren’t a bad team by any means.  EF is just down this year and Waskom will have more put together for this one.  Waskom 35

EF 7

They’ll believe you after tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

Waskom jv is fast. No lineman but they are really skilled. Ef Jv is the worst one I’ve seen us have in a long time. We need some move ins 

If you put the 6 freshman back on JV and sprinkle in a couple Soph then Our JV would be one of the best ones you ever seen.  I know losing is never good but you got to put it in perspective would you rather win on Thursday or Friday? The answer is always Friday no matter how weak it makes the JV team.  Just watch tonight at how many Freshman and Soph are starting and making plays I think it will shock you. 

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

If you put the 6 freshman back on JV and sprinkle in a couple Soph then Our JV would be one of the best ones you ever seen.  I know losing is never good but you got to put it in perspective would you rather win on Thursday or Friday? The answer is always Friday no matter how weak it makes the JV team.  Just watch tonight at how many Freshman and Soph are starting and making plays I think it will shock you. 

Those freshman yall ha e moved up are pretty good athletes been watching them since they was 4-5 years old in every sport.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Yellowjacket225268 said:

The stingers come out stinging with a surprising upset against the tough, yet over rated wildcats! 

Overrated in what way we are only ranked 20th are you saying we need to be ranked closer to EF at number 58?

• LOL! 2