Timpson Bears vs San Augustine Wolves @ Wolf Stadium Friday 7pm

Bear9T1

Bears vs Wolves   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You act like you are their paid representative ... crowing around like a banny rooster and trying to find fault in anything I say ... you probably know their dorm numbers and shoe size as well ... I talk regularly with people from Timpson who know Bussey very well and a lot of what I have said is also things I have heard them say ... so you just keep on crowing and acting like his agent and I'll contine to hear you cackle ...

And there you go, crapping on the board!! You are making something out of nothing. Basically I stated the physical stats you posted were wrong. I speak about things when I KNOW. Again both are fantastic athletes and good kids. Tell your people that know Bussey I’d like an autograph. Know anyone that knows Dalton? Sweet dreams.

2 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

And there you go, crapping on the board!! You are making something out of nothing. Basically I stated the physical stats you posted were wrong. I speak about things when I KNOW. Again both are fantastic athletes and good kids. Tell your people that know Bussey I’d like an autograph. Know anyone that knows Dalton? Sweet dreams.

I didn’t make up their physical stats, I just showed what a reputable source posted and my own observations seeing them side by side in two games .... I can't help it if you are butt hurt and don't believe it ... goodnight cupcake ....

31 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

You've gotta cut dementia kirt some slack. His brain has long since rotted. Just let him keep embarrassing himself here and try to ignore him best you can. 

8 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You've gotta cut dementia kirt some slack. His brain has long since rotted. Just let him keep embarrassing himself here and try to ignore him best you can. 

Is that you again, Johnny? #ButthurtMuch .... 😂

You sure you have time to spend in the HS forum? You might miss Jumbo's next press conferene ... 🤣

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I didn’t make up their physical stats, I just showed what a reputable source posted and my own observations seeing them side by side in two games .... I can't help it if you are butt hurt and don't believe it ... goodnight cupcake ....

Your own observation from 10 months ago? And I’m not butt hurt cause I know some of that info is wrong.  Good morning sugar.

4 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Was he on a scale?🤷‍♂️

Yes, down at the cattle auction .... ask stupid questions, get stupid answers .... my understnding from some boys on SETEX forum is Dalton Brooks is over 6'2" now and around 200lb .... check it out,  cupcake ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • SMH 1

57 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Is this what it’s come to on here now?! Lol arguing over two kids ..  as if they are the only good athletes in 2A… I can name several more worthy candidates that deserve to be in the mix !  

Name em ill check em out...

11 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Name em ill check em out...

#2 Jkoby Williams from beckcville is a great RB and athlete!   Very nice speed 

#15 Paxton Hancock from centerville is a great RB!  

joaquin has several good backs !  

#3 javorian Williams from CC is a great QB.. RB.. WR..  great speed.. 

many great athletes in 2a that deserved to be mentioned..  I didn’t say they were better..  but definitely deserve to be mentioned!

Edited by corrigancamden09
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Indaeast said:

Since you knew their height and weight I figured you would have continued reading to notice they are both being recruited for defense mainly with very few showing offensive interest. Talking to you is like playing chess with a pigeon…. No matter what I say you’ll crap on the board and strut around like you won anyways. But I may continue this banter cause I always recognize when someone is I’ll equipped.😘

He's verbally eviscerating you... I don't agree with what he's saying I actually probably agree more with your stance but he's making far better points than you and making you look ignorant.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

#2 Jkoby Williams from beckcville is a great RB and athlete!   Very nice speed 

#15 Paxton Hancock from centerville is a great RB!  

joaquin has several good backs !  

#3 javorian Williams from CC is a great QB.. RB.. WR..  great speed.. 

many great athletes in 2a that deserved to be mentioned..  I didn’t say they were better..  but definitely deserve to be mentioned!

I’m certain they are mentioned in different forums. I’ve only seen one of those guys play in person. In fact I’ve seen him in person three times against Timpson. In no way should he be compared to Terry Bussey. Pretty good athlete, but no comparison. You left one or maybe two off that list from Timpson if you want too split hairs on notable athletes.

Just now, JMS1971 said:

I’m certain they are mentioned in different forums. I’ve only seen one of those guys play in person. In fact I’ve seen him in person three times against Timpson. In no way should he be compared to Terry Bussey. Pretty good athlete, but no comparison. You left one or maybe two off that list from Timpson if you want too split hairs on notable athletes.

They aren’t mentioned much ..   it’s always bussey or brooks ,  brooks deserves the acknowledgment because his team is the two time defending champs ..  

but since you brought up the other athletes from timpson..  I 100% agree! You don’t even hardly hear anyone mention V Howard’s name…  great athlete! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

What was the score against big brother last year? Just be happy y'all dropped down. #3 was average at the 3A level.

You wasn’t on here a few weeks ago beating your chest when y’all lost to woodville..  you must’ve been sick or busy that week ..

but it’s fine..  CC ain’t got no athletes and will probably be lucky to make the playoffs..   we don’t have no right to be on the field with anyone from district 11..   especially with our average players ..  

there is that better?!