Timpson Bears vs San Augustine Wolves @ Wolf Stadium Friday 7pm

Bear9T1

Bears vs Wolves   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

I LOVE PC.......  cool team and very respected coach and program, buuuut, NO CHANCE!  Sorry buddy!!!

Don't be surprised if it happens,is all I'm saying...Lotta misconceptions about us this year,people got it a little twisted and it's about to become kinda obvious 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Don't be surprised if it happens,is all I'm saying...Lotta misconceptions about us this year,people got it a little twisted and it's about to become kinda obvious 🤷‍♂️

Any team can be beat ..  nobody in 2A division 1 is guaranteed anything this year til they put the trophy in your hand!   So many good teams this year ..

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Any team can be beat ..  nobody in 2A division 1 is guaranteed anything this year til they put the trophy in your hand!   So many good teams this year ..

Yep,all it takes is someone to out play,and out hustle you and boom?..the L...   But being that team tho is haardd ..lol 

12 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yep,all it takes is someone to out play,and out hustle you and boom?..the L...   But being that team tho is haardd ..lol 

Me and you is cool, but NOPE!  Sorry buddy but Timpson is just too much!

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Man don’t forget that shiner is still the two time champions .. lol the road still goes through them until someone knocks them off ..  and timpson might do it this year !  But it’s a ton of football left to play… nothing is a lock 

I’m talking about this region.  No one is this region is stout enough.  

• Like 1