19. Breckenridge - W 56-17 over Benbrook
T20. Shallowater - W 15-8 over Idalou  
T20. Little River Academy - W 45-29 over Troy 
T20. Tatum - OFF
T20. Paradise - W 62-14 over Ponder 

Others: Blanco, Anahuac, Industrial

Tatum playing the #7 4ADI team right now

1 hour ago, CMat79 said:

Gutsy call with Brock and Yoe in the top 5 but I’m not going to argue.

Great contest in Lorena last night with the game ending on an intentional safety by Cameron.

Keep it coming 09.  High school football in 3A is going to get a lot better.

I'm traditionally pretty tough on Cameron when it comes to rankings, but I do believe they earned that one at this point.  If they can get the RB and WR back, they will be just that much better.  I believe that is going to be the case for the Academy game.  

I still like Brock.  I could see them and Bushland swapped in positions when it's said and done, but we will see.  There is still a lot of football to be played and I'm sure there will be plenty of changes along the way.  

3A DI is deep.  I don't believe we have a clear front-runner at this point.  My plan is to be a Columbus/Madisonville and Hitchcock/Salado next week.  

Edited by Yoe09

You have Franklin, Diboll, Woodville all play each other within a couple scores.  Of course Franklin won against both Diboll and Woodville.  

Franklin 22 Woodville 12

Franklin 35 Diboll 23

Diboll 21  Woodville 14

Edited by ballwatch

I know this sounds crazy,but I look forward to this thread every week.not because I agree /disagree  but because the locals on the ground speak up,view all defenses with a jaundice eye,and usually come to a decent conclusion as to how they sit..And no bs bias from up at the big house ✌️keep doing what yall doing 

• Like 1

A nice win for the Yoemen. 
Yoe has an open date and it is what this team needs to get some folks healed up. Looks like we should get some skill guys back on the field for the Little River Academy game.   It’s nice seeing Yoe’s QB Drake doing a great job spreading the ball around.  District 11 isn’t as cut and dry as some folks may think.  

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

I'm traditionally pretty tough on Cameron when it comes to rankings, but I do believe they earned that one at this point.  If they can get the RB and WR back, they will be just that much better.  I believe that is going to be the case for the Academy game.  

I still like Brock.  I could see them and Bushland swapped in positions when it's said and done, but we will see.  There is still a lot of football to be played and I'm sure there will be plenty of changes along the way.  

3A DI is deep.  I don't believe we have a clear front-runner at this point.  My plan is to be a Columbus/Madisonville and Hitchcock/Salado next week.  

I wouldn't bother going to the Salado game unless they get it together next week. They have gone down hill the last couple of weeks. I thought about going to that game as well. 

I think Brock will be fine. I bet they are just glad to take a breath of fresh air for once after that schedule. Lol

What y'all feeding that tackle? Biggest person on the field. 😆 I was impressed with the qb play and the passing of yoe with the qb's legs. Goes to show that yoe can get it done without running it a lot. I do think Yoe will have problems with Franklin's running attack.

I think the weakest team in the top 5 is MV right now. Completely different team without Bennett now. 

Guest Tiger03lb
25 minutes ago, yoenation79 said:

A nice win for the Yoemen. 
Yoe has an open date and it is what this team needs to get some folks healed up. Looks like we should get some skill guys back on the field for the Little River Academy game.   It’s nice seeing Yoe’s QB Drake doing a great job spreading the ball around.  District 11 isn’t as cut and dry as some folks may think.  

Hardest district, no comparison. 2nd to 4th would be DC in a lot of other districts if not in this one. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I wouldn't bother going to the Salado game unless they get it together next week. They have gone down hill the last couple of weeks. I thought about going to that game as well. 

I think Brock will be fine. I bet they are just glad to take a breath of fresh air for once after that schedule. Lol

What y'all feeding that tackle? Biggest person on the field. 😆 I was impressed with the qb play and the passing of yoe with the qb's legs. Goes to show that yoe can get it done without running it a lot. I do think Yoe will have problems with Franklin's running attack.

I think the weakest team in the top 5 is MV right now. Completely different team without Bennett now. 

I'm not sure what is going on with Salado.  Resume looked really good through 3 weeks.  Only game in the area and only 45 minutes away, so I will make the trip out.  

There is no question that right now the Yoe defense will need to improve.  Cameron will probably be able to score on anyone, but will they have enough defense to sustain this success over the long haul?  

I did move MV down a spot this week.  I think every region could be up for grabs, but I believe region II may have more teams in play than others.  

6 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

I'm not sure what is going on with Salado.  Resume looked really good through 3 weeks.  Only game in the area and only 45 minutes away, so I will make the trip out.  

There is no question that right now the Yoe defense will need to improve.  Cameron will probably be able to score on anyone, but will they have enough defense to sustain this success over the long haul?  

I did move MV down a spot this week.  I think every region could be up for grabs, but I believe region II may have more teams in play than others.  

Winnsboro  is our dark horse. They could easily win region because no one will have answer for their offense. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Winnsboro  is our dark horse. They could easily win region because no one will have answer for their offense. 

Maybe not distrist 6 lol

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Eagleborn said:

You think y’all are better than you actually are. Average at most. But keep sipping that koolaide. 

Keep on thinking we're average. That fruit punch is hitting the spot. 

48 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

09 you’re not interested in the Little River Academy/ Lorena game.  Being played in Academy.   It should be an interesting matchup. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

MV is not Top 20 team right now…

Top 5 without Bennett? Nah, def not. But I see no reason to drop them outta the top 20 as of yet. They'll be in top 20 all season likely, though, Winny got a chance to get them.  

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Top 5 without Bennett? Nah, def not. But I see no reason to drop them outta the top 20 as of yet. They'll be in top 20 all season likely, though, Winny got a chance to get them.  

We still have a long way to go and many areas to improve on. We are just taking it a day at a time