Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

If keeling wasn’t and the Coaches kids weren’t in Tatum would Tatum still expect to win. I can speak on this side. If they were in Waskom. I wouldn’t think EF had a chance. But they do now!!!!

Well....yall all seen the talent we had the last 2 years and choked. If they weren't getting it done with them cats.....they weren't gonna get it done after graduating 29. Watson is the heart beat of the offense. Nobody can deny that. Gonzalez is a dog and Welch is a mauler. But what Keeling has done with this young group in half a season is pretty impressive. New weapons emerge weekly. Now this isn't meant to hurt any parents feelings but Keeling and the staff are doing more with less, than the previous staff did with a loaded class. Any realist would have expected us to likely be 0-5 and struggling with that non-district schedule....we're 2-3 and have been competitive in every game and getting better and better each week. Keeling and this staff are legit. The team is giving them everything they got and theres no quit in them. So....the answer to your question is no. Thank you Jacksonville. 

• Like 1

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Mr Ghostmode himself talking 👻👻👻🤣🤣🤣

Me? I’ve been here through everything from district champs to 0-10 and still here. Even after they told me to knock it off last year I still showed up. I figured u woulda fallen off the bandwagon after y’all’s “dream team” graduated last year. You only showed up when y’all dropped down. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Me? I’ve been here through everything from district champs to 0-10 and still here. Even after they told me to knock it off last year I still showed up. I figured u woulda fallen off the bandwagon after y’all’s “dream team” graduated last year. You only showed up when y’all dropped down. 

Actually I “showed up” when my kids got involved and grew attached to the kids that were involved.   I’ve stayed around even though my kids have been out of school for a bit now. I am not on a bandwagon I love high school football and go to games even when GW isn’t playing.  So hush little boy !

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Actually I “showed up” when my kids got involved and grew attached to the kids that were involved.   I’ve stayed around even though my kids have been out of school for a bit now. I am not on a bandwagon I love high school football and go to games even when GW isn’t playing.  So hush little boy !

Yeah that’s right I forgot about that. Idk whats worse, having kids go to GW or Scabine? Geez, what’s next? You gonna pop some kids out over in SH?