Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

46 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

While you’re sitting there thinking lmk what you “think” is the biggest difference here. Bragging about having a all time record of 14-9 against Tatum is cool though. 

5E646A0F-23D2-4B3A-B231-CC1E09FA9D14.jpeg

F1DDFA4A-7250-480A-9A03-DF9C7CBEC9DB.jpeg

What does any of that have to do with a head to head meeting between these 2 teams.  I guess if you nothing else to point to that is positive about the matchup let’s just throw out a bunch of meaningless stuff to muddy the waters. You would make a great attorney 😂 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

What does any of that have to do with a head to head meeting between these 2 teams.  I guess if you nothing else to point to that is positive about the matchup let’s just throw out a bunch of meaningless stuff to muddy the waters. You would make a great attorney 😂 

You mean like y’all talking about the last decade?

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You mean like y’all talking about the last decade?

At least it relates to these 2 teams in head to head matchups. If you guys were making the argument that Jeffy would choke in district based on historical data then I can make the argument that based on recent history we about to send y’all to the loss column again 😀

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Ok I’ll bite. What died any previous meetings have to do with next week?

Just now, GWBears01 said:

At least it relates to these 2 teams in head to head matchups. If you guys were making the argument that Jeffy would choke in district based on historical data then I can make the argument that based on recent history we about to send y’all to the loss column again 😀

So with your logic you should never hope for a state title. 

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Nah, both of our teams graduated the studs and we are a completely different team with these new coaches and new offense so the past is out the window. Now the last couple of years was a different story. It’s a whole new ballgame now. 

Edited by Tatum_DirtyBird

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Nah, both of our teams graduated the studs and we are a completely different team with these new coaches and new offense so the past is out the window. Now the last couple of years was a different story. It’s a whole new ballgame now. 

Kinda like the last 5 times y’all switched coaches ?  Like that ? 👀