Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Give me one reason why I shouldn’t believe this year may be our best chance ever?

I ain’t gonna lie I kinda heard the same thing a couple times here earlier in the year…..then we barely got by Harleton and blown out by Troup. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It wouldn’t be anything new. Remember last year when we’re struggling.  We had just lost by 50 to Kilgore and they were the most talented team since their last state appearance. Anybody remember what happened ?

I kinda forgot. Can you tell us again? Lol

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It wouldn’t be anything new. Remember last year when we’re struggling.  We had just lost by 50 to Kilgore and they were the most talented team since their last state appearance. Anybody remember what happened ?

I remember. Something was going on with our coaches. Something happened about week 3. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol y’all gonna be like me 30 years from now still talking about those 2 y’all won.

The scene from the Tatum nursing home. “Hey EB you remember back when we was good?  We won those 2 titles and we we was on top of the world.  All down hill after that EB. Can you hand me my walker. I need to go put my dentures in” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, GWBears01 said:

The scene from the Tatum nursing home. “Hey EB you remember back when we was good?  We won those 2 titles and we we was on top of the world.  All down hill after that EB. Can you hand me my walker. I need to go put my dentures in” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All down hill huh. After those two titles we’ve had seasons where we went further than y’all ever have.