Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

All down hill huh. After those two titles we’ve had seasons where we went further than y’all ever have. 

Yall also had more coaches in the last 8 years than we’ve been rounds deep in the playoffs.  Is that an accomplishment?

Edited by GWBears01

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This dude really want to talk about coaches? They got coaches in drive thrus and at least our coaches get jobs when they apply. 😂😂😂

And he or she mentioned Jefferson choking earlier…. Guess he or she wasn’t on the bandwagon yet in 2014 and that epic choke job. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Yall also had more coaches in the last 8 years Egan we’ve been rounds deep in the playoffs.  Is that an accomplishment?

Expectations are different here I suppose. Your guy would know if he would of gotten hired the three times he applied here. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

And he or she mentioned Jefferson choking earlier…. Guess he or she wasn’t on the bandwagon yet in 2014 and that epic choke job. 

We got that 1st down. Game should have been over. We had a team with 2 current NFL players beat!  We just didn’t have Traylor on our side throwing a fit 😂 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

We keeping that a secret. Y’all don’t even know what to work on. It’s genius 😂. If I was playing yall I would just go deep every play. I would say 1 in every 4 would connect (all 4 would be open). 

I was hoping for this response. Really don’t matter what offense yall run from what I’ve seen. 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Glad I didn’t disappoint. 

Every single team we’ve played is a lot better passing team than yall and the ones that beat us barely won. DF had the best win over us with a 13 point win. We are averaging 43.4 PPG and giving up 41.4 PPG. Y’all are averaging 17.6 PPG amd giving up 40.2 PPG. Score what you did against SH amd keep us to our average and there ya go. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Every single team we’ve played is a lot better passing team than yall and the ones that beat us barely won. DF had the best win over us with a 13 point win. We are averaging 43.4 PPG and giving up 41.4 PPG. Y’all are averaging 17.6 PPG amd giving up 40.2 PPG. Score what you did against SH amd keep us to our average and there ya go. 

They could have a record night this season in scoring from that avg. 😆

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

So you saying y’all good?  After the DF game all I heard y’all saying was how slow y’all were and how your defense is horrible. Y’all good now ? 🤔🤔🤔