Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Eagleborn said:

there was plenty of talk when y’all was complaining about the wing T and boasting that great defense. 

I'm still waiting to find out who called the defense great. I've already stated that I said I thought we would be good defensively and I was wrong. I was never a fan of the wing t, but any offense can be successful if executed. 

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I'm still waiting to find out who called the defense great. I've already stated that I said I thought we would be good defensively and I was wrong. I was never a fan of the wing t, but any offense can be successful if executed. 

It’s was on our DF thread

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Never was in the past either. Wonder what the difference is. 

I've been here all week regardless, just stating the obvious. I'm sure the chatter will pick up around game day. Wish I could make it but hopefully I'll have a slow night where I can watch online. 

Just now, BearFan13 said:

I've been here all week regardless, just stating the obvious. I'm sure the chatter will pick up around game day. Wish I could make it but hopefully I'll have a slow night where I can watch online. 

It’s not online unless y’all are streaming 

50 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

there hasn't been much football talk going on.... 

We got our football talk with 01 done early......he been here for a week and a half. We just slinging poop now. Aint nobody else showed up to talk football.

14 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

We stream on NFHS Network if you're subscribed. I'll loan you my login info for the night if ya tell me how many total yards yall got this season 👀

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When you say here, you mean Smoaky right? Cause that fool bailed on his team and went to Florida. 😂😂😂

Idk about all that. But if so he probably went down there to study a new offense and bring report back to Jonny foosball