Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Probably so. That great defense y’all got and offense that is setting records. Or and let’s not forget special teams that’s second to none. 

When GW wins again, what will be the excuse? You know other than its "our super bowl".... 

3 minutes ago, bearnation said:

When GW wins again, what will be the excuse? You know other than its "our super bowl".... 

“Man we lost 29 seniors and have a new coach we wasn’t expecting to win this year but we trending in the right direction. We will see y’all at next years SuperBowl”. 

10 minutes ago, bearnation said:

it'd be a miracle if GW won huh.... 

Not a miracle,but slim.My thoughts are if we can get control of yall's air assult that

yall are fixing to throw at us. It will be very hard for yall to beat us on the ground.

But if we can't stop the pass yall have a chance.

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

One them other bears hibernating in the den roll over and slap you in the face and wake you up? Didn't expect to see anymore of yall til next year. Guess you thought you'd jump in last minute and act like a fan?

26 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Why would I have to know you? I’m confused. Enlighten me. 

you said "I heard you done gave up on your “team” in order for you know to hear what I am doing you would have to know who the I is.... but you dont know me as I said. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

One them other bears hibernating in the den roll over and slap you in the face and wake you up? Didn't expect to see anymore of yall til next year. Guess you thought you'd jump in last minute and act like a fan?

yeah that's me... I'm a fake... not a real fan....