Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum

Eagleborn

Who  

62 members have voted

1. 1. It be

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

They shoulda scored "40" but the INTs we ripped outta the air stopped that. Those "unforced", coaching adjusted safeties in place......we're not the reason. 

We should of scored 90 but we kept missing a block

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Yall didn't do much on the ground til Fite was out. A lot of losses. We gotta get him healthy after getting rolled up the way he did. Hopefully he isn't out for the season. 

I was just making a point, which everyone can do using could a, would a & should a.

Hopefully he gets back in soon. Always tough seeing any player go down, especially one as talented as him.

13 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I was just making a point, which everyone can do using could a, would a & should a.

Hopefully he gets back in soon. Always tough seeing any player go down, especially one as talented as him.

Shoulda, coulda, wouldas are big i suppose. Wish we had this staff that took all these underclassmen to battle last night, the last few years. "Woulda" been much different. But......I'll take the stat line this year. Only 245 yards, 4 or 5 picks....several pass break ups when it mattered.....all to overcome an offense that "Shoulda scored 40". 

Congrats DC Watson for making those adjustments in the secondary early on, and congrats to Keeling and OC Kubiak for taking what was given to them for scoring what we needed. Love everything yall are doing. Keep rolling boys, keep effen rolling.

Great gameplan GW. Yall played well. 

Edited by Eagle8

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Shoulda, coulda, wouldas are big i suppose. Wish we had this staff that took all these underclassmen to battle last night, the last few years. "Woulda" been much different. But......I'll take the stat line this year. Only 245 yards, 4 or 5 picks....several pass break ups when it mattered.....all to overcome an offense that "Shoulda scored 40". 

Congrats DC Watson for making those adjustments in the secondary early on, and congrats to Keeling and OC Kubiak for taking what was given to them for scoring what we needed. Love everything yall are doing. Keep rolling boys, keep effen rolling.

Anything else you’d like to say while you’re spilling your guts? Or puking. Whatever it may be. 

24 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

“I love all the Tatum coaches “ 💋 💋💋

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. Just defending a statement I'd already made agreeing with others. 

One of the reasons I've made very few posts is because I'm too old and too tired to keep going back and forth with all the trash talking. It serves no purpose except to make people look like jerks. This used to be a great site to talk football on. As with everything in our present world this too has changed. There are still a few good posters on here. I was telling someone today that you were one of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. Just defending a statement I'd already made agreeing with others. 

One of the reasons I've made very few posts is because I'm too old and too tired to keep going back and forth with all the trash talking. It serves no purpose except to make people look like jerks. This used to be a great site to talk football on. As with everything in our present world this too has changed. There are still a few good posters on here. I was telling someone today that you were one of them.

I try to be until they keep on 😂