Jump to content

Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum


Eagleborn
 Share

Who  

62 members have voted

  1. 1. It be


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Just now, BearFan13 said:

there hasn't been much football talk going on.... 

there was plenty of talk when y’all was complaining about the wing T and boasting that great defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Heard GW got a drinking game going. Everytime there a new offense they gotta take a shot. Anyone confirm this?

not too sure I've been at work nearly all season. Gonna try to watch it online this week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eagleborn said:

there was plenty of talk when y’all was complaining about the wing T and boasting that great defense. 

I'm still waiting to find out who called the defense great. I've already stated that I said I thought we would be good defensively and I was wrong. I was never a fan of the wing t, but any offense can be successful if executed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I'm still waiting to find out who called the defense great. I've already stated that I said I thought we would be good defensively and I was wrong. I was never a fan of the wing t, but any offense can be successful if executed. 

It’s was on our DF thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Never was in the past either. Wonder what the difference is. 

I've been here all week regardless, just stating the obvious. I'm sure the chatter will pick up around game day. Wish I could make it but hopefully I'll have a slow night where I can watch online. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BearFan13 said:

I've been here all week regardless, just stating the obvious. I'm sure the chatter will pick up around game day. Wish I could make it but hopefully I'll have a slow night where I can watch online. 

It’s not online unless y’all are streaming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

there hasn't been much football talk going on.... 

We got our football talk with 01 done early......he been here for a week and a half. We just slinging poop now. Aint nobody else showed up to talk football.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I've been here all week regardless, just stating the obvious. I'm sure the chatter will pick up around game day. Wish I could make it but hopefully I'll have a slow night where I can watch online. 

We stream on NFHS Network if you're subscribed. I'll loan you my login info for the night if ya tell me how many total yards yall got this season 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We stream on NFHS Network if you're subscribed. I'll loan you my login info for the night if ya tell me how many total yards yall got this season 👀

Not streaming this week 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When you say here, you mean Smoaky right? Cause that fool bailed on his team and went to Florida. 😂😂😂

Idk about all that. But if so he probably went down there to study a new offense and bring report back to Jonny foosball 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...