Jump to content

Week Seven: Gladewater at Tatum


Eagleborn
 Share

Who  

62 members have voted

  1. 1. It be


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

I contemplated having it at more than that but i think it will be a game of limited possessions therefore not as high scoring. 

I agree the only reason Tatum has had the ball enough to score like they have is because their defense gives up a lot of long TDs and the other team doesn’t possess the ball long. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree the only reason Tatum has had the ball enough to score like they have is because their defense gives up a lot of long TDs and the other team doesn’t possess the ball long. 

That’s true. That’s the plan let them score so we can. The opposite of y’all’s plan which is let them score so they can score again…. and again….. and again….. and again….. and again ….. the continue the same pattern from the second quarter on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s true. That’s the plan let them score so we can. The opposite of y’all’s plan which is let them score so they can score again…. and again….. and again….. and again….. and again ….. the continue the same pattern from the second quarter on. 

Yes that is correct. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all beat any good teams yet?

I forgot, every team is below Tatum even those in the win column against y'all. If you are calling koff an avg team, and you've said that Tatum isn't there until or close to avg? Does that make a tatum a s*** TobinFrost team, this is based off what you have said. 

Keep on thinking we are avg., actually put us there with there at the bottom. 

Edited by Tiger03lb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I forgot, every team is below Tatum even those in the win column against y'all. If you are calling koff an avg team, and you've said that Tatum isn't there until or close to avg? Does that make a tatum a s*** TobinFrost team, this is based off what you have said. 

Keep on thinking we are avg., actually put us there with there at the bottom. 

Trying to keep this a safe place. Please calm down 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They beat a highly ranked West Rusk team. 👀 Does that count?

And you allowed how many points against them? One point from that 40 point avg on defense. Got it. 

So in order to be even close to avg. You gotta have over 500 yds of offense, avg 40 points on offense and defense and depend pretty much everything on the qb. Then also have a legit defense where they get out ran. 

Did I miss anything? 

Edited by Tiger03lb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

And you allowed how many points against them? One point from that 40 point avg on defense. Got it. 

So in order to be even close to avg. You gotta have over 500 yds of offense, avg 40 points on offense and defense and depend pretty much every on the qb. Then also have a legit defense where they get out ran. 

Did I miss anything? 

You forgot to mention that half their team is from Waskom.   I call them Tatskom. 

Edited by GWBears01
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I forgot, every team is below Tatum even those in the win column against y'all. If you are calling koff an avg team, and you've said that Tatum isn't there until or close to avg? Does that make a tatum a s*** TobinFrost team, this is based off what you have said. 

Keep on thinking we are avg., actually put us there with there at the bottom. 

Probably below average from what I’ve seen but y’all play hard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Probably below average from what I’ve seen but y’all play hard. 

Thanks, we'll keep up the great work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

And you allowed how many points against them? One point from that 40 point avg on defense. Got it. 

So in order to be even close to avg. You gotta have over 500 yds of offense, avg 40 points on offense and defense and depend pretty much everything on the qb. Then also have a legit defense where they get out ran. 

Did I miss anything? 

We scored how many points against them. You missed that part. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Why do you have to stop anybody when you can outscore them. Lol

Isn't that the point is to stop them from scoring? Oh wait, I forgot s*** birds haven't had a defense since when???? 🤔😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...