Week 7: Jefferson at White Oak

Sportsjunkiee

Jefferson at White Oak  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

So everyone always seems to think that Jeffy will self destruct. What is the reason from what I have seen this season they seem a lot more physical and more explosive. Why would you eve think that WO could even play with Jefferson as bad as they are? No athletes and slow? Me personally don't feel there is a clear cut front runner for district. If so change my mind. 

19 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

So, you think up 9 in that situation they were "calling off the dogs"?  Would be interesting to hear the thought process on that decision.

it saves the possibility of a fumble or blocked xp and return for two points to make it a one possession game. 

54 minutes ago, SouthTexasDrifter said:

So everyone always seems to think that Jeffy will self destruct. What is the reason from what I have seen this season they seem a lot more physical and more explosive. Why would you eve think that WO could even play with Jefferson as bad as they are? No athletes and slow? Me personally don't feel there is a clear cut front runner for district. If so change my mind. 

It's defiantly a couple of front runners but it ain't WO.

1 hour ago, SouthTexasDrifter said:

WO has the clear coaching advantage. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

51 minutes ago, SouthTexasDrifter said:

History. History is the reason. Past tendencies. Patterns. Habit. Routine. 

I'm not saying that they will, I'm just telling you why people are saying what they're saying. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PostSurfer said:

on defense?  Giving up the long - deep scores kept the Elkhart game close.

Didn’t say it was nice for us. Lol hopefully we can learn from some of the big plays given up so far this year. We do have a lot of players that go both ways though, so hopefully by now they’re conditioned well and ready for district.