Center @ Rusk

Funcoach34

Riders have not shown that they can consistently stop any offense with any semblance of a pulse (admittedly didnt see Canton game, and sorry SH). But also, we have scored in bunches every game so far, even in our one loss. I think those trends hold true Friday night. 

I’ll say something like 56-42, Center

6 hours ago, ronstopable said:

Coming off the bye week the Eagles are well rested and finally 100% healthy. 
The Rusk offense rolls and the defense slows Center down enough to get the Eagles a win. 

No team has stopped the Roughriders offense so far. They even scored 45 on North DeSoto, which had twice as many players as Center and very few, if any, that played both ways. Plus, they are a school with the ability to recruit from all over. So, I may be wrong and have to eat crow, but I don't think you will slow us down. You may outscore us but it won't be because you stopped our offense.

Just now, rider78 said:

No team has stopped the Roughriders offense so far. They even scored 45 on North DeSoto, which had twice as many players as Center and very few, if any, that played both ways. Plus, they are a school with the ability to recruit from all over. So, I may be wrong and have to eat crow, but I don't think you will slow us down. You may outscore us but it won't be because you stopped our offense.

I don’t know if you got the memo but enrollment size isn’t allowed to be talked about. 

5 hours ago, rider78 said:

North DeSoto doesn't recruit 🤣🤣🤣 those kids all live in stonewall keachi or frierson 

On 9/26/2022 at 11:13 AM, Eagleborn said:

Idk bout Rusk but center doesn’t have what you’re looking for. 

We shall find out tomorrow night. Our Jr QB makes plays out of nothing when he has to and that’s often because our OLine has been suspect all season.

Edited by daridafan
  • Crybaby 1

2 minutes ago, daridafan said:

We shall find out tomorrow night. Our Jr QB makes plays out of nothing when he has to and that’s often because our OLine has been suspect all season.

He was talking about knowledgeable fans. That’s what my reply was to. 

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, rider78 said:

Like I said earlier. This one will be fun and I guess it will come down to who has the ball last

1 minute ago, cotton84 said:

Will this game be streamed ?

This would be a good game to watch to see how both teams offense’s stack up against the Dawg D. There are lot of people on Smoak saying really good things about both QB’S.

The Rusk QB’S Dad played 12 years in the NFL and his brother plays QB at Colorado. His brother played well against the Dawgs.

his little brother played DB and wide receiver, That young man made a bunch of plays on defense against the Dawgs and now he is the QB.

Tatum posters have given some good reports on the Center QB.

Should be a great ball game and it appears this game is a toss up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

This would be a good game to watch to see how both teams offense’s stack up against the Dawg D. There are lot of people on Smoak saying really good things about both QB’S.

The Rusk QB’S Dad played 12 years in the NFL and his brother plays QB at Colorado. His brother played well against the Dawgs.

his little brother played DB and wide receiver, That young man made a bunch of plays on defense against the Dawgs and now he is the QB.

Tatum posters have given some good reports on the Center QB.

Should be a great ball game and it appears this game is a toss up.

He has potential for sure but statically speaking he had his worst game of the season against us. Their offense as a whole did. And we arent know for defense. 

• Like 1