Center @ Rusk

Funcoach34

Our offense put us in a bind a few times with turnovers but the defense definitely earned their keep tonight. 

Center definitely has the skill kids to score points but I wasn’t real sure what they were trying to do on offense. We limited the RB and it seemed to get y’all out of sorts. Personally I would have run the QB until we stopped him. 

Good game and good luck moving forward. 

18 minutes ago, ronstopable said:

Our offense put us in a bind a few times with turnovers but the defense definitely earned their keep tonight. 

Center definitely has the skill kids to score points but I wasn’t real sure what they were trying to do on offense. We limited the RB and it seemed to get y’all out of sorts. Personally I would have run the QB until we stopped him. 

Good game and good luck moving forward. 

Top WR/CB played the first couple series of the game then didnt re-enter. Stood on sidelines without helmet for remainder. Definitely affected the flow of the Center offense IMO. And yea, RB was bottled up all night. Our OL just isnt that good. They have size, but are softer than charmin. QB1 definitely kept us in the game with his legs, but ultimately we couldn’t get the stops late that we needed. 

It really hurt, too, being in the red zone at least 4 times that I remember, and coming away with NO points. Credit, though, to Rusk for making the plays when they mattered most