Joaquin Rams (3-1) at Garrison Bulldogs (4-1)

trueblue82

Lets get ready to rumble!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bulldogs?

• Joaquin Rams (3-1)
    • Garrison Bulldogs (4-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2022 at 12:00 AM

24 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I think he’s interested in potential playoff opponents for Corrigan-Camden. 

Yes sir!  We should meet any of the 3 teams I named regardless if we get 1st or 2nd seed ! 
If we win district I feel like we’ll meet timpson in the 3rd round..  

if we get 2nd seed ..  I feel like we’ll meet either Joaquin or beckcville in the 3rd… 

2nd seed from our district should meet garrison in the 1st round… 

these are just predictions btw… lol a ton of football left… so much can happen!

Edited by corrigancamden09

Ol TRUEBLUE’s thoughts. I thought we looked kinda flat, especially on defense. We had several opportunities to blow that game open and didn’t do it. A penalty here, missed tackle there, and we’re letting a good football team stay within striking distance. That being said, when our defense needed to come up with a stop to seal the game, they got it. Garrison is the second best team we’ve played, behind Beckville, and to their credit, they didn’t let their mistakes cause them to quit. They kept fighting and played hard. Their game with Shelbyville next week is interesting. Shelbyville definitely needs a W to stay in the playoff hunt. How they come out of the bye week after that donkey stomping they took at Ram Stadium will likely determine the course of their season. 

22 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Ol TRUEBLUE’s thoughts. I thought we looked kinda flat, especially on defense. We had several opportunities to blow that game open and didn’t do it. A penalty here, missed tackle there, and we’re letting a good football team stay within striking distance. That being said, when our defense needed to come up with a stop to seal the game, they got it. Garrison is the second best team we’ve played, behind Beckville, and to their credit, they didn’t let their mistakes cause them to quit. They kept fighting and played hard. Their game with Shelbyville next week is interesting. Shelbyville definitely needs a W to stay in the playoff hunt. How they come out of the bye week after that donkey stomping they took at Ram Stadium will likely determine the course of their season. 

In my experience,most teams come out of bye week flat as a pancake for 2 quarters or more,that can be a disaster...js 

29 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Their game with Shelbyville next week is interesting. Shelbyville definitely needs a W to stay in the playoff hunt. How they come out of the bye week after that donkey stomping they took at Ram Stadium will likely determine the course of their season. 

In Shelbyville a LOT hinges on the suspension status of a few players. 

It will be VERY telling when it all unfolds.