NC State......11

Kansas State......6

Kansas.....6

Ole Miss......3

Minnesota.....2

Texas.....1

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That game could go either way ... K St looked pretty tough themselves Saturday  ....

They looked good, but you said donkey stomp the bottom half and I just don’t see that. KSU has only looked that good one time all year. I think it told us more about OU than it did KSU. 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

They looked good, but you said donkey stomp the bottom half and I just don’t see that. KSU has only looked that good one time all year. I think it told us more about OU than it did KSU. 

KS might not beat all of them, but they would beat most ... they totally  embarrassed Oklahoma and would no doubt do the same to others on that list .... USC barely squeaked by an unranked Oregon St team and a few others on the list had lackluster performances ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

KS might not beat all of them, but they would beat most ... they totally  embarrassed Oklahoma and would no doubt do the same to others on that list .... USC barely squeaked by an unranked Oregon St team and a few others on the list had lackluster performances ....

I know you’ve got a thing for USC and that’s who I assumed you wanted to talk about, but I just haven’t seen anything that makes me think KSU beats them handily. I get you think USC is overrated and they probably are, but I just don’t think one game makes you what you are. KSU has looked mediocre at absolute best every week except Saturday. USC has look very good every single week except Saturday. I don’t think saturdays results should discredit what any team did before. 

If we are only going off one weeks results I want to take away the loss to app st and throw A&M in my top 10 lol. 

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

USC has looked good to mediocre while beating nobody that warrants them being in the top 10 ... I think KS would embarrase them ....

You saying usc has looked good to mediocre outside this week means you don’t know what you’re watching. They have looked very good even if it is “beating nobody.” Those same nobodies actually beat Kansas st once so what’s your excuse for that? 

Like I said isn’t it possible that this tells us more about OU than it does Kansas st? Perhaps it’s less about Kansas st being good and more about OU was overrated. Kind of like Tech and Texas this weekend. Is Tech just top 20 good because they beat Texas or is Texas overrated. Or perhaps neither and it’s just one weekend does not decide the entire body of work of a season…

5 hours ago, WETSU said:

You saying usc has looked good to mediocre outside this week means you don’t know what you’re watching. They have looked very good even if it is “beating nobody.” Those same nobodies actually beat Kansas st once so what’s your excuse for that? 

Like I said isn’t it possible that this tells us more about OU than it does Kansas st? Perhaps it’s less about Kansas st being good and more about OU was overrated. Kind of like Tech and Texas this weekend. Is Tech just top 20 good because they beat Texas or is Texas overrated. Or perhaps neither and it’s just one weekend does not decide the entire body of work of a season…

USC looked more lucky than good squeaking by  Oregon St .... I agree OU was over rateed too, but KS looked a lot better doing it than they are getting credit for ... especially since OU is still ahead of them in the polls .....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

USC looked more lucky than good squeaking by  Oregon St .... I agree OU was over rateed too, but KS looked a lot better doing it than they are getting credit for ... especially since OU is still ahead of them in the polls .....

I get what you’re saying, I just think it’s bias. Did ksu look that good when they were losing to Tulane the week before? Since before the season even started you’ve been on the usc is overrated train. And that’s fine, but what’s clear is you have an extremely personal view on them and are not watching them with a clean slate for what they are. Yea they got a little dirty spot on the armor after Saturday, but same can be said for lots of teams. There hasn’t been too many teams that just dominate start to finish and never play a close game even to a lesser opponent. 

Kansas st is a good team. It’s way too early to say they would donkey stomp the bottom half of the top 10. 

12 hours ago, WETSU said:

I get what you’re saying, I just think it’s bias. Did ksu look that good when they were losing to Tulane the week before? Since before the season even started you’ve been on the usc is overrated train. And that’s fine, but what’s clear is you have an extremely personal view on them and are not watching them with a clean slate for what they are. Yea they got a little dirty spot on the armor after Saturday, but same can be said for lots of teams. There hasn’t been too many teams that just dominate start to finish and never play a close game even to a lesser opponent. 

Kansas st is a good team. It’s way too early to say they would donkey stomp the bottom half of the top 10. 

Most of the preseason polls and the sports media put USC and Notre Dame higher in the polls at the start of each season than they deserve ... it happens year in and year out .... There is no way USC is a Top 10 team .... they have done nothing to deserve a preseason Top 10 ranking .... they will drop like a rock out of the top 25 once they play a few teams with a pulse ... but don't worry, they will start next season in the Top 10 ....

Stoney’s Scintillating Scientific Top 10

1. Ohio State

2. Tennessee 

3. Alabama 

4. Georgia 

5. Kentucky

6. Washington

7. Clemson

8. USC

9. Michigan 

10. Minnesota

Heres my ballot. Undefeated teams separated by total of wins versus top 25 teams, wins against FCS teams and visual strength of schedule.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1