Rosh Hashana 2022......The Jewish New Year on the Jewish Calendar

regaleagle

Today is Sunday September 25, 2022.....Rosh Hashana in the Jewish Calendar begins at sunset today.  It is the start of the Feast of Trumpets and the new year.  I'm not Jewish and I don't recognize their traditions......except as a sign given us according to God's Holy Word the Bible.  This day leads into the Fall Harvest......the main harvest of all of the feasts celebrated by Israel and God's "chosen" people.......and concludes with the Feast of Tabernacles in 10 days.  This is an important sign for believers......both Jewish believers and Gentile believers.  This will be the template.....or the sign that the beginning of Jesus' 2nd coming has begun.  It may appear this year, or perhaps in another year......but the template of the sign is already set.......just not the date or year.  Be ever vigilant in these latter days so that you can be prepared and counted worthy as a faithful servant and heir to God's Throne.  Amen.

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

There won't be any signs about His second coming.......it will happen without warning as He said it would......

For some......but not for all.  There are scriptures that point to more than one event.  And there are signs for watchmen to warn those that are and are not believers.  There are many scriptures that speak of these signs.  

14 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

There are scriptures that point to more than one event.  And there are signs for watchmen to warn those that are and are not believers.  There are many scriptures that speak of these signs.  

Post those.......they don't exist......

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Post those.......they don't exist......

Yep......sure do.  Right there in The Revelation and a precurser in Daniel......just to name two important books. There are some other prophetic scriptures in other books also.  I am not as learned as some to go right to them all, but I will try to post some for the viewers.    Prophecy = Pattern + Revelation.   There are many instances in the Bible that have "like" patterns established over and over for believers to see, understand, and be revealed for His Church.

Edited by regaleagle

17 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Yep......sure do.  Right there in The Revelation and a precurser in Daniel......just to name two important books. There are some other prophetic scriptures in other books also.  I am not as learned as some to go right to them all, but I will try to post some for the viewers.    Prophecy = Pattern + Revelation.   There are many instances in the Bible that have "like" patterns established over and over for believers to see, understand, and be revealed for His Church.

Every prophecy in Daniel has already been fulfilled......Every prophecy in Revelation has been fulfilled.......

Evidently you and I have differing beliefs on how the scriptures are to be understood.  I will stick with my belief system as I have good reasons to believe we a very close now to seeing the total fulfillment of prophecy in God's Holy Word.  But I do not believe all has been fulfilled yet. What about the two witnesses, the 144,000, and all the seals, trumps, and bowls of wrath?  Those have not occurred yet.

7 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Evidently you and I have differing beliefs on how the scriptures are to be understood.  I will stick with my belief system as I have good reasons to believe we a very close now to seeing the total fulfillment of prophecy in God's Holy Word.  But I do not believe all has been fulfilled yet. What about the two witnesses, the 144,000, and all the seals, trumps, and bowls of wrath?  Those have not occurred yet.

I understand them as they were written.....Daniel tells the history of the Israelites from his time until the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans.....every word of Daniel has already been fulfilled.......

The two witnesses were the Apostles and the prophets of the First Century who delivered The Word.......the 14400 is symbolic of the FEW TRUE followers of that Gospel alive on Earth at any given time........

We've already SEEN the complete and total fulfillment of every prophecy in The Bible.......

Well there is no point in furthering this discussion.  At least we are both believers in Jesus Christ as The Savior and an even greater spiritual dominion beyond this fleshly life of trials and tribulations to share as heirs with Jesus Christ to God's ultimate purposes for His creation.

7 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Well there is no point in furthering this discussion.  At least we are both believers in Jesus Christ as The Savior and an even greater spiritual dominion beyond this fleshly life of trials and tribulations to share as heirs with Jesus Christ to God's ultimate purposes for His creation.

Only if you have obeyed His Word by repenting of your sins, confessing publicly your belief (which you've done), being immersed in water to wash those sins away, and living faithfully into death........

Of course......so has all of my family members.  My brother was the top protestant chaplin for the US Army for many years......now he's a retired Full Bird.  My nephew is an associate pastor in Baytown,  my cousin a Baptist minister of the First Baptist Church of Yoakum, my deceased grandfather a Baptist minister.  Our family has a legacy with God Almighty.

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Of course......so has all of my family members.  My brother was the top protestant chaplin for the US Army for many years......now he's a retired Full Bird.  My nephew is an associate pastor in Baytown,  my cousin a Baptist minister of the First Baptist Church of Yoakum, my deceased grandfather a Baptist minister.  Our family has a legacy with God Almighty.

God told us how He is to be worshipped and how we are to work for Him......Do you believe that faith alone can save????