Nancy.....

Sportsfanatic1

What’s up in California?  Look at some of the Representatives from there.  Pelosi, Feinstein and Maxine Waters, that’s three jewels.  Good grief, those are three of the best they have?  I’m sticking by my assertion, there’s something in the friggin water in that State.  That or something in the wind coming off the Pacific.  Those three make the three stooges look like brain surgeons.  And the voters that keep sending them back to office?

Here’s a thought, back in the 60’s did the Fed Govt release some kind of experimental brain altering aerosol throughout the State/West Coast?  Some kind of X-Files stuff, the effects of which didn’t work as planned?  Forget “Rotten in Denmark”, how about “Looney in California”.  Beats my four aces.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

What’s up in California?  Look at some of the Representatives from there.  Pelosi, Feinstein and Maxine Waters, that’s three jewels.  Good grief, those are three of the best they have?  I’m sticking by my assertion, there’s something in the friggin water in that State.  That or something in the wind coming off the Pacific.  Those three make the three stooges look like brain surgeons.  And the voters that keep sending them back to office?

Here’s a thought, back in the 60’s did the Fed Govt release some kind of experimental brain altering aerosol throughout the State/West Coast?  Some kind of X-Files stuff, the effects of which didn’t work as planned?  Forget “Rotten in Denmark”, how about “Looney in California”.  Beats my four aces.

Those three look like the walked right off the set of Skinwalker Ranch ....

• LOL! 3

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I tried to watch a couple of episodes  .....  just couldn't stomach it ....

Don’t feed me that stuff.  You’re a secret closet watcher.  It’s okay, your secret is safe with me.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

And yes, there are shapeshifters on Skinwalker Ranch, but look at it this way - if you could shapeshift would you want to do Pelosi?  I mean there’s a limit to how scary one can be, lmbo.

35 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t feed me that stuff.  You’re a secret closet watcher.  It’s okay, your secret is safe with me.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

And yes, there are shapeshifters on Skinwalker Ranch, but look at it this way - if you could shapeshift would you want to do Pelosi?  I mean there’s a limit to how scary one can be, lmbo.

thDE8WNES9.jpg

• LOL! 2