Friday 10/7/22 Carlisle vs Tenaha 7:00 pm district opener

upullinmychain

Carlisle @ Tenaha   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Next question leading into this opening week of dist,do you still or have you thought this game was maybe for the dist championship?give answers for or against, what would make you think yes or otherwise? Everyone has an opinion and some are truly educated guess's but who can be truely non-biased and somewhat jaundiced? Heck we gotta keep this thread going anyway 🤷‍♂️.

Yes with our brethren over in Alto in their position, it will definitely be for the district championship IMHO. If Carlisle is healthy and play their game Friday, they should be able to win the district this year. Alto, under normal circumstances, would have a say about it though..

On 10/2/2022 at 7:12 PM, upullinmychain said:

Next question leading into this opening week of dist,do you still or have you thought this game was maybe for the dist championship?give answers for or against, what would make you think yes or otherwise? Everyone has an opinion and some are truly educated guess's but who can be truely non-biased and somewhat jaundiced? Heck we gotta keep this thread going anyway 🤷‍♂️.

Since Alto is technically out of it, district belongs to the Indians.   Cushing does not have the secondary to contain Carlisle… just my observations.  Do I want my Bearkats to scrap it up… Yes!  But js….  Bearkats will have to play consistent and tough to compete with Carlisle, Alto, Tenaha or anyone else or they will lose all of them.  Love my Bearkats but gotta play ball and let the chips fall where they may.,,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HulaKat said:

Since Alto is technically out of it, district belongs to the Indians.   Cushing does not have the secondary to contain Carlisle… just my observations.  Do I want my Bearkats to scrap it up… Yes!  But js….  Bearkats will have to play consistent and tough to compete with Carlisle, Alto, Tenaha or anyone else or they will lose all of them.  Love my Bearkats but gotta play ball and let the chips fall where they may.,,

Take one game at a time… gotta show up and play hard-nosed. Gotta take care of those Mustangs who are much-improved over last few years.